Chapter 6: Blonde Twins

Harry and Draco were sitting in their room, waiting for Hogwarts letters to arrive. Harry was continuing a painting that he'd been working on for a while and Draco was reading a potions book that Severus got him.  

Harry looked quite different to when he first became a Malfoy. He now has blonde hair, the same as Draco, and no longer wears glasses.  As the two got older, Harry asked if he and Draco could be known as twins since they now practically look identical, aside from the eyes. Lucius and Narcissa were more than happy to allow it. 

They stop what they're doing as they hear a knock on their bedroom door. 

Severus pops his head in the doorway, "Hello, my little wizards. I come bearing gifts".

The boys' eyes light up as Severus holds up two letters with the Hogwarts crest as a seal on the back. They run up to him and grab the letters from his hands, jumping in their spot as they open them. They look at each other's letters and smile widely.

Severus smiles, "So what's the verdict boys?".  

They turn to him and both respond, "We got in!".

He wraps his arms around his twin godsons, "Of course you did. Congratulations. Let's go tell your parents, they should be in the office".  

They walk down the hallway towards Lucius' office, a few doors down from the boys' bedroom. Severus knocks on the door and opens it to let the boys in. Lucius looks up at the sound of his office door opening and smiles as his sons enter the room with smiles on their faces. He notices each of them holding a letter, so he had a good idea as to what they were so happy about.

"Hello, my boys. What brings you both here?".

They jump in their spot, "We got into Hogwarts, father".  

"Well done, I'm very proud of you boys". He stands from his chair and makes his way over to his sons, "Hogwarts is about to experience a force like no other. I know that the two of you together will be unstoppable".

The twins smirk at each other, "Thank you, father".

Lucius looks up, "And Severus-".

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I'll keep a close eye on them".  

The two boys try to stifle their laugh at their godfather.

Lucius smiles, "Well, your mother is out having lunch with your Aunt Andromeda so Severus and I can take you both to Diagon Alley. How does that sound?".  

They nod in agreement and head back to their room to start getting ready.

As the door closes, Severus turns to Lucius, "You do realise they'll probably end up keeping an eye on me, right?".

Lucius laughs, "They just love their godfather and know what a klutz he can be".

He gives Lucius an offended look, "I am not a klutz thank you very much".

"Oh please, Tom and I could hear you trip on the other side of the manor".

Sevreus shakes his head and smiles at the thought of the other man, "I just know that he would have spoiled the boys so much. They would have been very close".  

Lucius smiles, "Hopefully we don't have to wait too long before he can finally be returned to you".

Severus blushes, "The boys do need more family. It was hard enough for them to lose Regulus when they were younger. He was like a big brother to them".

He nods, "Let's hope they make many friends while at Hogwarts. They have their hearts set on Slytherin and we both know that Slytherins look out for their own".