9 One Condition

Part 9 One Condition

Khushi was thinking about Anjali, and of course about Arnav. Anjali requested her to marry her mental brother. The question was, WHY SHOULD SHE MARRY HIM? who was she to take the responsibility? Why should she put her life at risk to get someone's life right? What was the connectivity she had with him? Who would make the decision of getting married to a mental when she had much more choice?

Lavanya was her friend. Khushi didn't even know Lavanya had a brother and he was a mental patient. Why did she go to Lavanya's house to get the book that she never did before? Why was Arnav outside the room when she went there? Why did Arnav try to attack Lavanya, and why did she save Lavanya putting herself at risk? Why did she get to know his weakness and used it to control him? Why? She sat on the bed holding her head.

Garima always wanted to live a lavishing life. Khushi never found it wrong because she knew Garima always lived a scale life. But now, after coming from RM, Khushi could not think of anything in a positive way. She could not tolerate her mother's greediness. Which mother would dare to get her daughter married to a mental? The point she put in front of her was completely ridiculous. She taught Khushi to cheat on Arnav and his family. How Pathetic...! What kind of mother she was?

Anjali was much better than Garima. She pleaded for her brother, leaving her pride behind. She was even ready to hold someone's leg for her brother's betterment. What a relationship theirs's were...! Anjali and Arnav should have shared a good bonding. That's why she wanted to make her brother's life right by hook or crook. And Garima?

Khushi heard a sudden noise from outside. She held her head because it was her brother Swaraj. She didn't know what scene he was going to create.

"Mom, what did you do to Raizadas?" Swaraj asked.

"Do you think I would have left them easily? They had no choice other than surrendering to me" she said proudly.

"Surrendered? What did they say?"

"They asked Khushi's hand for their son"

"Whaaaaat? How dare they?"

"Chup... they are ready to give us money for that."

"Money? How much?"

Garima got stuck and his mind worked fast.

"They were ready to give us TEN lakhs but I asked them TWENTY lakhs"

Swaraj's eyes glittered.

"Twenty lakhs? Really?" he asked with greediness-filled eyes.

Khushi, who listened to their talks confused. Didn't Anjali tell her to give one crore? Then why did Garima lie to him?

"But, your sister is not ready to marry him as he is a mental" Garima said sadly.

Swaraj saw Khushi standing, looking at him.

"Khushi, you don't worry about anything. I won't leave them easily if they do anything..."

"So?"

"Marry him, Khushi. We will get twenty lakhs..."

Khushi looked at Garima who gestured her not to tell him the ACTUAL amount that Anjali agreed to give.

"He is meatal. Do you know that?" Khushi asked.

"So what, Khushi? Are you going to live with him or what? Marry him for money just for the money"

"Then?"

"We will finish him after the marriage and will abscond somewhere"

Khushi looked at him loathly.

"Is this the life are you living?" She asked wrathfully.