70 The First Night

Part 70 The First Night

Khushi chose a lehenga. A sandal color skirt with half white blouse and parrot green shawl with a deep pink border for the first night. Arnav came and sat in front of her.

"What's happening here?" he asked.

"Khushi has chosen this Lehanga..." Anjali said.

"For?" he asked purposely.

"For today's ritual," Anjali said.

"Oh... Are you ready Khushi?" Arnav asked making all the women's eyes wider.

Khushi's eyes pooped out. What kind of question he was asking? Damn it. She lowered her eyes as she could not face the people before her. Anjali and Lavanya controlled their laughter, seeing Khushi's reddened face.

"I asked you something, Khushi" Arnav looked at her face, slightly bending down.

Khushi ran away from there, putting the Lehanga on the couch.

"You have to answer me Khushi... you can't run from me tonight," he said.

Anjali and Lavanya closed their ears.

"Chotte, you are too much"

"Di, I just wanted to know whether she is ready or not," he said like a good boy.

"Will you wait if she is not ready?"

"I will make her ready if she is not..." he chuckled.

"I can't believe you are a man who is not ready to accept your wedding till yesterday"

"If I accept, I will do it wholeheartedly... if no, then I won't even think of it... what say?" he said with an ASR attitude.

"Yeah, right..." Lavanya said.

Arnav stood up.

"Chotte..."

Arnav raised his brows.

"Don't forget to ask Khushi whether she is ready or not"

"Sure..." he walked with a smile.

Lavanya and Anjali chuckled.

Khushi got a call and she attended it as it was from Arnav.

"Hello..."

"Are you ready, Khushi?"

"Arnavji... you are so unpredictable these days" she pouted.

"I should be a mental to be predicted by you..." he teased.

"Go, Arnavji... such a tease you are"

"You know nothing about how teasing I'm... you will experience it tonight" his voice was hell huskier that roiled her stomach.

Khushi was silent feeling erotic.

"Are you there?" he asked with a smile.

"I will run away if you talk like this"

"You can't... you can't run away from me because you will be underneath me..."

Khushi didn't know what happened to Arnav. She was so cool without having tension as they already finished IT but it didn't seem so. Arnav was showing differently different now.

"Arnavji... Di is calling me. I'm cutting the call" she disconnected the call.

Arnav looked at his mobile and smiled. At the same time, Anjali knocked on his door. Arnav raised his brows, seeing Anjali at his doorstep. Didn't Khushi say, Anjali called her? Then, how Anjali was in his room? Did Khushi lie to him? Let's see what she would do tonight.