48 Coincidence

Part 48 Coincidence (Double Long update)

Arnav's gaze rooted on Khushi... this time with a lot of LOVE... the girl who was standing in front of him with nervousness was none other than his wife. She knew he was her husband... he too got to know she was his wife. Yet, there was an interesting HIDE AND SEEK going between them. That day, Khushi looked so beautiful in Arnav's eyes... more than ever before... not just because she was wearing his favorite color... she looked beautiful in Arnav's eyes from OUT and also from INSIDE. She had a flawless heart. Her talks with Swamiji echoed in his ear. He knew what she did FOR him and what she did WITH him. She treated his mental illness... she took care of him... she hugged him... she kissed him... she slept with him in the same bed... that thought made him gulped down hard.

Khushi suffocated like hell by his penetrating gaze. Why was he looking at her like, he would swallow her if he got a chance? She clutched her saree pallu tightly.

Arnav smiled inwardly. He didn't know what kind she was. She entered the WILDMAN's room daringly... she could even get him under her control then why was she nervous now? She looked here and there but at Arnav. He started moving towards her with the same smirk. Khushi sensed that and stared at the floor blankly. She didn't know what to do and how to handle this. She looked at him turning her face slowly. She got stuck seeing Arnav's clear-cut face. Her bewildered expression made him smirk.

Khushi gulped hard when Arnav came close to her and stood staring at her face. She looked at him jerking when he extended his hand towards her face. He dusted her shoulder softly.

"Dust..." he uttered.

Khushi blinked her eyes slowly.

"You look..." Arnav stopped without completing the sentence.

She saw a NEW look in his eyes. Especially, the killer smirk. Khushi was looking at him, like, 'why are you doing this to me, Arnavji?'

Khushi jerked and came out of the trance when Lavanya shouted,

"Khushiiiii..."

Khushi and Arnav looked in the direction where Lavanya standing, covering herself with a new saree. Both of them glanced at each other and could not understand anything.

"Please help me to drape the saree, Khushi..." Lavanya pleaded.

Khushi thanked Lavanya inwardly and huffed in relief. That was not gone unnoticed by Arnav. Khushi rushed to Lavanya's room to help her to drape the saree... of course, with a rushing heartbeat.

Arnav stood, looking at her with a soft smile. What will she do if she got to know the truth that he got to know the truth? Should he say he got to know the truth? Why should he say? Won't it be interesting if she said that she was his wife? Why can't he make her do that? Yes... let her say, I'm your wife... or, you are my husband. Arnav thought about what to do to make her confess. He decided to do it that day itself if TIME permitted.

Khushi helped Lavanya to drape the saree. She came downstairs with Lavanya. Her body sweated instantly when she saw Arnav sitting on the couch, crossing his legs, leaning on it, and spreading his hand with a strong gaze on her. Khushi sighed. That was too much for her. She could not stand this Arnav. What could he do if his WIFE looked damn gorgeous? She tried hard not to look in the direction where Arnav was sitting.

Anjali welcomed the Pandit and he started the Pooja arrangements without wasting time. He asked everyone to take place in front of the holy fire. Everyone sat around the fire. Pandit asked Anjali and Shyam to sit close to the holy fire as if they were a couple. Anjali made Arnav sit next to her and looked at Khushi.