35 How different!

Part 35 How Different...!

Lavanya came to Nani's room. She sat next to her.

"Why are you rude to Di and Jeejaji, Nani?"

"Why should not I be?"

"They are our family..."

"It doesn't mean they can do anything."

"Do you suspect Jeejaji? I never saw you hitting him directly like you did today"

"I was silent because I thought he is really concerned about us"

"Do you think he is not?"

"Yes... I don't think he is truly concerned for us. If he is concerned, he would have caught the doctor long ago but Khushi did that within a few days"

"It was not Khushi but Aman"

"No... I don't believe it."

"Why Nani?"

"Tell me one thing, you also went to the Taj Mahal with them..."

"Haan..."

"Did Khushi talk about Chotte's medicine on the trip?"

Lavanya nodded no without thinking.

"Think and answer..."

"I'm sure Nani.... She was so busy answering Bhai's bombarded questions. She didn't even get time to eat properly"

"Now, tell me..."

"Yeah, she told she spoke with Aman about the medicine at the time of the Taj Mahal trip"

"I think she doesn't want to oppose Damadji directly. That's why she did it through Aman"

Lavanya was speechless.

"I have one more doubt too..."

"What, Nani?"

"Khushi knew something about Damadji... Or else, she would not have stopped the medicine right after her marriage"

"That means, Aman would have also known something about Jeejaji...?"

"Yes..." she said thoughtfully.

"Then I will also watch Jeeaji closely from hereon"

"Do it. keep it in your mind. We are responsible for Khushi to protect from every hindrance"

Lavanya nodded ok.

On the other side, Shyam was frustrated like hell. He had no idea why Nani completely opposed him all of a sudden. That irked him more. Anjali also looked moody. It seemed Raizada women won't listen to his words anymore. What will he do if they started acting going against him? Shyam was scared and also furious. Everything was happening, because of Khushi. she was the reason for his present condition. How brilliantly she took over the medicine responsibility in her hand and stopped giving it to Arnav! Let's see, how she would make a place in Arnav's mind. It would never happen until he was there. She would get to know the consequence of cheating on Shyam.

.......

Arnav didn't get sleep. The voice, ARNAVJI was echoing in his head and didn't let him sleep. He sat on the bed. He didn't like to be sitting in his room. He wondered as his family members who always overreacting to simple things hadn't come to his room yet. He wanted to go out of the room. He might get a glimpse of Khushi. He came out.

At the same time, Hari Prakash read the message sent by Aman and opened the door for Aman. As there was no one in the living room, Aman asked HP,

"Where is Khushi?"