74 Anjali's Decision

Part 74 Anjali's decision (Long update)

Raizadas stood with shock hearing Anjali's pregnancy, except Nani whereas Jha rushed into his room to meet his wife. Nani also went inside. Shyam hugged Anjali who was more shocked than anyone.

"Congratulations, Rani Sahiba... Finally, our princess is going to come to this world. You have no idea how happy I'm" he almost choked.

Anjali was stern in her expression. Shyam broke the hug and kissed her forehead emotionally.

"Thank you for giving me the honor of being the father of your child, Rani Sahiba"

There was no change of expression on her face.

"What happened, Rani Sahiba? Are not you happy?"

"I'm shocked..."

"Oh... it's a sweet shock after all" he said excitedly.

Anjali spilled a soft smile.

In the meanwhile,

Khushi and Lavanya looked at Arnav who was also shocked.

"Arnavji..." Khushi clutched his hand.

Arnav gulped down.

"Bhai, what will we do now?"

"We will decide it later... now, we have to celebrate the awaited moment. Let's go"

Arnav walked in. Khushi and Lavanya followed him. Shyam stood up from the bed, seeing them. Arnav sat in front of Anjali and hugged her.

"Congratulations, Di"

Anjali reciprocated his hug and closed her eyes. Arnav broke the hug.

"You should be careful, Di. Don't roam a lot... eat healthily..."

Anjali nodded ok.

"You have to go to the check-up tomorrow..." Arnav said, looking at Shyam.

"Yeah... I will take her to the hospital" Shyam said and Arnav nodded ok.

"Are you feeling better now, Di?"

Anjali nodded yes.

"Di, what happened to you? Why are you behaving weirdly?"

"I'm feeling dizzy, Chotte..."

"Oh... then lay down..."

He made her lie down.

"Guys, don't disturb Di. Let her take rest"

They nodded ok and left the room.

"Take rest, Di"

Anjali nodded ok and Arnav came out of the room.

Arnav headed to his room. No doubt, Khushi and Lavanya also came with him. Arnav sat on the bed, joining his fingers. Khushi stood aloof without disturbing him. Lavanya went to him and kneeled in front of him.

"Bhai, I know what you are thinking. Please, don't do that, Bhai. Please tell the truth to Di"

"She is pregnant. She needs a pleasant situation around her. Being her loved ones, how could we destroy her? Don't you know how deeply she loves her husband? How could she bear the truth that her husband is a culprit?"

"We should make her strong, Bhai"

"Yes, but it takes time. We can't do it right away... we should not do it. It's not good for her and her baby"

"I don't like it, Bhai. I don't like that man. I could not tolerate his fake concern after knowing how dirty fellow he is"

"We are not going, to tell the truth to Di. It doesn't mean we should tolerate him"