54 Why?

Part 54 Why? (Longest update)

"She is a sisterly figure to me," Aman said hurriedly.

"Really? Then why did you talk opposite to it?"

"I just..."

"Tried to make me jealous?" he asked, smirking.

Aman was thunderstruck.

"I know she is a sisterly figure to you," Said Arnav with the same smirk.

"But how do you know...?"

"I saw your name on her mobile as AMAN BHAI" Arnav smiled.

"You saw her mobile...? But how? When?"

"Two days before, you got a call from Khushi's number... remember?"

"Haan..."

"Khushi talked nothing but only you... it was not Khushi but me who called you... you blurt out everything thinking that Khushi was on the other side"

Aman could not believe he talked not with Khushi but Arnav. And, he remembered very well what he talked about.

*Khushi... I heard you are going to come to AR with your HUSBAND...! What an epic moment...! See, ASR himself is ready to bring you to AR. I think we should not keep him in the dark for long... please tell him the truth Khushi. You don't know about his anger. He will get angry if he gets to know the truth. Please tell him that you are his wife...*

Aman was standing with his body full of sweat beads.

"ASR..."

"I blocked your number on Khushi's phone because I don't want you guys to discuss with each other about the phone call..."

Aman widened his eyes with shock.

"You pretended very well a few minutes ago, like, talking to Khushi..."

"ASR... I just..."

Arnav removed Khushi's phone from his pocket.

"Khushi's phone is with me," he said, making Aman shocked to the core.

"You guys are really good companions... with a good understanding... after all, she is MY WIFE..." said Arnav.

Aman was delighted, hearing the sentence from the great Arnav Singh Raizada... he was overwhelmed. In no time, Aman hugged Arnav.

"I'm sorry, ASR... I'm really sorry..."

Arnav tapped his back with a smile.

"Why didn't you guys tell me the truth that Khushi is my wife?"

"It's because you are ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA..." Aman said the same sentence that Khushi said.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"ASR, you are a man who writes your own destiny. Your marriage has taken place without your consent... how could we get the courage to tell you the truth?"

"You should have gotten the courage... because it's a truth"

"ASR, there are many truths that can't be said just like that because you can't bear it"

"If you are talking about Shyam, I'm ready to bear it," Arnav said.

"Do... you... know about Shyam?" Aman stammered.

"Not only about Shyam but everything..."

"Everything means?" Aman wanted to know what Arnav knew about Shyam because he didn't want to blurt out anything.