5

8:15 same morning

I woke up feeling hungry. I was about to go downstairs until everything from earlier hit me. I need to get out asap. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, still wearing the clothes I had on from the early morning hours. I only got like 3 hours of sleep.

Heading downstairs, I stopped by the kitchen to make something to eat. I know I needed to leave, but I'm not leaving here on an empty stomach. Washing my hands, I started to get out some eggs, cheese, and turkey bacon.

While finishing up the dishes, I sat and ate my food. Santana's food is in the microwave. Hopefully he doesn't wake up until I'm gone. More memories came flooding back from earlier this morning.

Should I ask him where he went ? Nope. I told him I wasn't worried about his whereabouts. Damnit I need answers. I'm not some dumb bitch who's just going to ignore my gut. I have a bad feeling he's doing something gang-related. Now I need to snoop around and find out if he's in a gang. The outfit was the type of outfits gang bangers and mafia people wear. I watch lifetime movies all the time. You wear all black if A. You're about to kill someone. B. You're spying on someone or something. C. You're being a creep. (In my case, I personally like all black, but this is suspicious.)

Now I need to know who he killed and what was the reason. You can either kill a human or an animal. He said it was an animal, which was a deer, but it turned out wrong. Therefore, I'm left with where did the human blood come from. Should I check the house in case he killed them here ? Nope. I don't think he's that dumb to bring his outside world into our home.

I need his keys to get in his truck. How will I do that if he's here ? I wonder if he locks his bedroom doors. Once I come back from the hotel, I'll need to see what's in his room. I need clarity, but not from him at the moment. Who's to say he won't lie to me again if I ask for a real answer.

So much time had went by, I didn't even notice he was in the kitchen speaking to me. "Nieyell hellooo. I've been trying to get your attention for 2 minutes now. Anyways, Good Morning. What has you in deep thoughts?" he asked. The nerve of this man. "Oh sorry about that. Good Morning. How'd you sleep," I asked him. Trying to sound like I didn't just accuse him of being in a mafia and killing someone in my thoughts.

"I'm great. You still didn't answer my question though," he said. Nosy ass motherfucker. How about you tell me why you was out early in the morning killing people. "It's nothing really. I just thought about how I haven't seen my parents in a while. I plan on visiting them today maybe," I responded.

"Oh, that's great," he said and stormed up the stairs with his breakfast. He sounded mad. Like he was gritting his teeth while talking to me. Did I do something wrong ? Nooo Nieyell it should be the other way around. But when I said I was going to visit my parents, something flashed in his eyes. Could it have been anger ? But why? Maybe I'm tripping on that part. He has no reason to be mad.

Getting up, I stood by stairs and didn't hear any movement, game time. At least he's out of my hair and I can leave peacefully. Since my hotel is already booked, I can go anytime. Getting my keys off the hanger by the door, I exited the house and headed for my car.

Arriving at the hotel, it was very luxurious. Getting my key from the hostess, I went to my room. It was very nice. Spacious too.

Now that I think about it. I need to get some sleep asap. I was going to call Chloe, but I could be making an ass out of myself. I'll just ask her how's she doing like I've been doing everyday. We don't talk much on the phone because I'm not a call type of person. I very much prefer text. But that's just me.

Turning on the TV, I turned the channel to lifetime. One of my favorites "Stalked By My Neighbor," was on and I didn't want to miss it.

Halfway through the show I started to doze off. Man I'm tired. Turning the A.C. on 60, I pulled the covers up went to sleep.

———————————————————————————same day 2:25 p.m.

  God, I looked at the time and seen that it was 2:25. I very much needed that rest. Getting up, I sat out some clothes and took a shower. I did my daily hygiene routine. After that, I put on a black figure hugging dress with some black slide sandals. Wow this outfit cute as fuck. I pulled my hair back in a clamp and put my earrings on.

Getting my phone, keys, and wallet, I headed out. As I was walking to the elevator, 2 creepy maybe Italian men in black kept looking at me and when I look back they look away. Holy horse shit ! Men in black? Dressed similar to Santana. Did he send these fucktards to spy on me? Oh hell no. Getting in the elevator, they got on as well. I was on the twelfth floor, therefore, this was going to be a long ride down if we had to stop and pick up people.

I was strolling through Tiktok with my airpods in the entire way down. One was behind me, and the other was beside me. The one beside me kept glancing at my phone, so I turned my brightness down. Nosy ass all up in a black womans' business. I could almost feel the one behind me breathing down my neck.

Once we were on the home floor, I got out and went to the parking garage to get in my car. I looked behind me because I felt eyes everywhere. In the corner of my eye, I see the same 2 men in black.

At this point, I'm speed walking to my car. They speed up. I'm still walking because I parked kind of far in the back, away from everybody. Pulling out my phone, I call Santana. I know he's behind this. "Hello? Hey is everything ok?" he said. He must have noticed my heavy breathing. "No, 2 men are following me!" I whispered. I've arrived at my car, unlocking it and getting in. I put my seat belt on because safety first and pulled off quick, fast, and in a hurry.

"Hello?" I say. The line had went quiet. Guilty ass motherfucker. "They can't do shit right," he muttered more to himself then me. "Excuse me? Are you sending people to follow me?" I screamed. "No I was worried about you. Why did you lie and tell me you were going to your parents house?" he gritted out. "I didn't lie first of all, I said maybe I was going to see them today. You put words in my mouth. Anyway, how did you find out where I was you creep," I spat.

He chuckled. What the fuck is he laughing for. Like he didn't just send people to spy on me without even having my location. "Nieyell, do you remember our joined account? The one we got when we first moved into the house?" he chuckled again. That's it! I hung up on him. Now i'm going back to the hotel to get my stuff and go back home. I'd rather spend my day locked in my room then being followed around in a hotel.

Getting my stuff out of the hotel, I headed home. Me and Santana need to have a talk. He's invaded my privacy twice and I don't plan on it being a third time.