18

Santana Pov

"WHAT IN THE HELL?!" I cannot believe this bitch. She really had the nerves to show up to my house in a damn lingerie and trench coat.

"Emily get the hell off of my property. NOW! How the hell did you get in here anyway? Don't answer that, you flashed my security and it worked on their horny asses. LEAVE!" I swear that them assholes are fired.

"You know you've missed me daddy. Lets quit the act. You know you would never and could never love and impregnate that fat bitch." Emily has some damn nerves.

"Says the whore who has to fuck to get what she wants. What is it, prostitution? Imagine having to always use your body to get what you want. That must sucks for you. Poor pussy is ran through and tired mamas. Let her breathe babes." Where the hell did Chloe come from? All four of us are now huddled up at the door facing Emily.

Nieyell Pov

"At your big age. You should feel ashamed babes. Aren't you embarrassed? Walking around like the cheap whore you are. Whatever you and my husband had is over. Been over. Get over it. The lingerie wouldn't make him change him mind about you by the way. You look like you just got ran over and the little clothing you have on, is all that was left." This skank.

"I am so glad that my girlfriend respects herself, and doesn't act like some cheap.....slut?" Now she wants to give Angelo the death glare. Girl boo

"Like any of the these bitches in the world would ever compete with me. I'm Emily." That stupid ass response got her bitched slapped.

"Nieyell stop! You're pregnant." And what about it? "Don't do me. I'm just getting my lick back. This bitch honestly thought that she was gonna slap me? Chloe handled her ass, but I still wanted her myself."

Santana ushered me and Chloe into the house while him and Angelo went outside to deal with Emily annoying ass.

"Chloe I cannot believe that, that bitch thought she could raise her hand to me and didn't expect to get hit. I was gonna get her ass one way or another any fucking way!" Me and Chloe talked and 10 minutes later, they still weren't back yet.

Chloe and I decided to peak threw the window, and that's when we saw Emily spit on Angelo. Me and Chloe stood in shock. Angelo was good with women. Until they got violent and disrespectful. He flicked the spit off of him and bitched-slapped her.

Me and Chloe went rushing out of the house so things wouldn't escalate. "HOW DARE YOU, YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Angelo voice was loud as hell and alerted the guards. Santana dragged him into the house while me and Chloe looked at a bloody-mouthed Emily.

"Spitting on someone is the most nastiest thing someone could do. It's disrespectful and playing around like that is a death wish. You nasty ass whore. GET HER OFF OF MY PROPERTY!" I couldn't stand to see her ass in front of my door any longer.

I watched the guards drag her away. Hearing foul language escape her mouth. Chloe and I burst into a fit of laughter when her heel broke, and caused her to fall in the road. Yelling how her pretty body is ruined because of light scratches. Girl get the fuck!

Going inside, we went to check on the boys. "Are you ok Angelo?." He's still pissed off. "I want to snap that bitches neck and throw her in a burning house." By the look on his face I could see that he was telling the truth, and that he'd really do it

"Now we have two problems. My strange brother popping up, and Emily at the same damn time. Can't catch a fucking break." He's right. People are out to kill us, and the weird ex wants to pop up.

"So, how do we find this brother of yours? We could track the fucker through a number or something." Angelo is right. "Let's track the phone calls. I don't think he's smart enough to discard them after a call, nor does he have the money to buy new ones. My father hasn't given him any money in two years."

Chloe and Angelo are in competition throughout the whole process of tracking Kiyan. Santana is making phone calls, and I'm in the kitchen preparing food, drinks, and snacks. No one likes to work on an empty stomach.

It been an hour and they're still trying to locate him. Being that he's not famous and all, this'll take a while.

Opening up the oven, I took out the food. I made a rotel cheese dip with chips, a fruit board, hella snacks, and some drinks.

Everyone took a well needed break and started eating. I decided to go upstairs and take a nap once I've finished my food.

Chloe Pov

Throwing my trash away, I decided to get back to work. I'll definitely locate the bastard before Angelo.

2 hours had went by and there still wasn't anything showing up. We traced the calls and it kept leading us to dead ends. We tried to find out when the phone may have been purchased or where's it been purchased, but we ended up with nothing.

This is honestly stressing me out. I'm good at this type of stuff, yet this bastard named Kiyan is making my job hard.

It's been 4 hours and I've finally found something that could've been spotted earlier. "I've found his facebook account and instagram." Took forever to find that since he doesn't go by his name.

"This dickhead calls himself Mr. Hardbody. What a lowlife idiot." I couldn't agree more Santana.

"That is some pathetic shit. He isn't even buff. Where's this guy frame." Honestly Angelo.

"So, should we request it or?" I can't believe I'm apart of this. I feel like superwoman on a mission or some shit.

"Nope, he'll know that we've found him. Judging by his lack of followers." Absolutely.

"What if we bought fake followers, pose as a model who posts half naked, and try to get him to meet up. He's seems like the type to always want to fuck." If my plan works, we'll have him where we want him.

"Where do we find the pictures?" I had to ask.

"I know of a website," Angelo said while smirking. Nasty fuck.

"Creepy fuck," I muttered.

"Your mother." I'm really gone have to beat his ass.

Santanas phone dinged.

Santana Pov

1 attachment

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. School is kicking my ass. I will be finishing this book in case you're wondering.

xxNini