7

Nieyell Pov

"Harder Santana!" I moaned.

Waking up to this walking sex beside me, I daydreamed of last nights events.

flashback**

After watching S2:E02 of P-Valley, I glanced at Santana whose eyes were already set on me.

"What?" I asked him.

He licked his beautiful lips, "Nothing," he said.

"Then why are you staring at me like i'm some piece of meat?" I asked. There was a warm puddle forming between my legs.

"I-I just- Fuck!" he smashed his lips on mine. I was shocked for a few seconds. Giving in, I grabbed the back of his hair and deepened the kiss.

Next thing you know, we were ripping each others clothes off.

"Harder Santana!" I moaned.

He was thrusting into me from the back and it felt like heaven. With my ass being big, these back shots sounded like the 4th of July.

"Fuck ! You're so fucking wet," he groaned.

My only responds was moaning.

My walls started clenching around his 9 inches. "Shit. Baby I'm finna come," I moaned.

"Come around my dick babygirl," he said. That was all it took just for me to let loose.

With him still thrusting into me, I came a second time. A few seconds after, I felt him come inside of me.

Ending that pleasurable night with 5 more rounds, I passed out.

End of flashback**

"Good morning," he groaned. "Morning, did you sleep good?" I asked. "Couldn't have been better," he seductively replied. This man was definitely still horny, but I'm sore as hell.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower. Care to join me?" I asked. Without a response, he got up and dragged me into the bathroom.

Looks like I need more eggs. After our shower sex, I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Noticing that we were out of eggs, I decided to go get dressed and go to the grocery store.

I went upstairs and put on some black and grey checkered shorts, a red t-shirt, and some red vans. "Where do you think you're going with them short ass shorts on?" Santana asked while gripping my waist.

"To the grocery store. We ran out of eggs," I said while grabbing my keys. "Oh, you'll be back soon right?" he asked. Detachment issues already huh? Must've thought I was going to ask him if he wanted to tag along. SIKE!

"Yeah, I'll only be gone for a few hours maybe," I shrugged. "A few hours? It takes hours just to go in the store and get eggs," he deadpanned. Of course I'm going to be looking around the store dumbass. I don't plan on just buying eggs either, but that's my business. "Like I said, I'll be back before you know it," I said and walked out.