13

Angelo Pov

Holy Fuck. Get a load of this fucking loser. On his death bed and still managed to piss Boss off. This isn't going to end well.

"What the fuck did you just say!?" Santana's voice boomed throughout the basement. This dumb fuck is a goner. "Lars let him finish." His dumbass was about to stuff his mouth. I want to see how this is going to end.

"I s-said" God this guy is dumb. Let me step in. "Don't do it." I tried to warn him

"We ran t-that" In the middle of very important speech, I whipped him and he started coughing up blood.

"Don't say it" Can we just kill this fucker already. I'm tired of trying to get him to shut his disgusting shithole.

"Black bitch o-off the road. S-shes dead." He rushed the last part.

"And you said it." Fair well my friend. I warned him not once, but twice. Absolute idiot.

The basement went quiet.

Lars and Taron backed away. Mikes' mouth is wide open leaving him flabbergasted. Diesel's clutching his gun. Ron is Ron. Duke is left wide-eyed. Boss is quiet. Was quiet. After a minute or two, Boss started laughing like a fucking maniac. The guy does kill and torture people.

Everyone backed completely away. I'm still beside the fucker who's still coughing up blood. After he stopped coughing up blood, Boss' laughter died down and he went to a board to get torture items. This is going to be real fun.

I couldn't take the silence anymore. "Nice going Professor Lose-Lips." Everyone around burst into laughter until Santana came back with his, items.

Sensitive content> gruesome torture

I see pins and needles, tweezers, hammers, whips with knives, and bats. I want to use all of these. Call me crazy, I really don't give a fuck.

"Keep them alive, I'll be back. Use what's on the table and nothing else. By the way, my wife is very much alive." Santana walked out leaving nobody in charge, and the bleeding men wide-eyed. What a fuck up, who's their boss? Oh right. He's a dead man. These fuckers are still in shock. Pussy as fuck. I'm ready to start my torture.

Grabbing the pins and needles, I went to the first man. The other imbeciles are still standing around.

"So, let's let the games begin." Grabbing the pin out of the pack, I stuck it in his arm. I continued to stick it in his arm. One by one. Going slowly, leaving him to cry out in pain.

"Fuck them up badly, but don't kill them."

After finishing one arm, I went to the next. There's blood everywhere. Good thing I wore gloves. I wouldn't want their nasty ass liquids on me.

This guy keeps going in and out of conscious, so I take a break. "Who's got fucked up temp fade?" I asked to no-one in particular. With a huff, Taron grabbed the tweezer and walked up to him. One by one, he started pulling his finger nails out. That's my limit. Disgusting.

"One down, seven more idiots to go." They looked at me like I was crazy. They must've thought I wasn't going to be this brutal. Little do they know, I've grown use to this. Abusive father, drunk but caring mother. My father taught me to kill, and often sent me out for dangerous drug runs. If what I did wasn't up to his liking, I got beat. My mother would be there to clean me up and tell me it's going to pay off in the end, but that's about it.

"Could you hurry the fuck up Taron?! No one wants to see that shit and his cries for freedom is getting on my damn nerves!" I've had enough. Taron is slowly pulling this guy nails out and it's pissing me off. Out of everything you could've chosen, you choose to pull people nails off. My fingers are tingling while looking at that shit.

Torture end

I had to walk out. Some people have breaking points. I'll go back when he starts pulling at his eyebrow hairs or some shit.

Going into the break room, I decided to take a shower. After washing off, I pulled on my all black. My black button up shirt but leaving the three at the top unbuttoned, black slacks, and black shoes. Black is deadass superior. Let's not forget the black nose ring and glasses.

After rolling up my sleeves, I looked in the mirror. I'm 6'4, pure muscle, tatted up, and have eyes that goes from light blue to green. I guess that's one thing my parents were good for. My looks. They were decent until they started doing drugs and shit. After picking up their bad habits, they started looking like who done it and why.

My dads teeth started falling out, and my mothers face cave in. They aren't what I would call a sight for sore eyes. Back then, maybe. Now, never.

Holy fuck. This beautiful dark skin girl sitting at the bar is what I would call a sight for sore eyes. She's on the plus size, but that's how I like em'. She's wearing a pink spaghetti strap satin bodycon dress with some pink heels that wraps around her legs. Her dreads are black with a couple of blonde ends and they're down her back. God she's fucking beautiful. Walking up to the bar, I decided to take a seat next to her.

"You're here by yourself doll face?" Why the hell am I sweating. Not only am I sweating, but my Italian accent is getting thick. What the hell is wrong with me.

"Yes I am. You smell really good by the way." Me? She smell fucking amazing and I can tell by her tone that she's nervous. How sway.

"You smell amazing yourself. So, what's a beautiful girl like you doing in a place like this all alone?" She's so fucking pretty. "I came here with a friend, but she got drunk and left with a girl. What about you?" Oh nothing. Just got done almost killing some dickhead.

"Business."