17

Santana Pov

Clapping, "Well,we'll,well. You have really outdid yourself." Mom walked into the room. What the fuck did she hear everything?

I did not want to be present for when Hunter righted his wrongs.

His eyes is bursting out of his head, and it looks like he's going to blow the fuck up. Serves him right.

"I'll take this as my leave." I got up from my seat and headed towards the door, but mom wouldn't let me through.

"No son. You're staying. You need to see both of our point of views. Firstly Hunter, we're getting a divorce." The room went silent until he burst into a fit of coughing, crying, and last but not least, choking.

"W-hat are you s-saying Reagan? Reagan please! I didn't love h-her. You have to b-believe me!" The nerve of him.

"Oh please. You loved her enough to fuck her and get her pregnant. You loved her enough to sneak out and go see her. YOU EVEN HAD THE DAMN NERVES TO TAKE OUR FUCKING CHILD TO SEE THAT BITCH!" This isn't going to end well. I don't want any parts of this.

Taken aback by moms' outburst, we stared at her in surprise. She's never been the type to curse or get mad and raise her voice. Hunter's leaning back into the chair, sobbing.

"Reagan that wasn't love. I swear! I didn't want anything to do with her. She was temporary." Now why the fuck do I have to sit here and listen to this bullshit?

"Son, take a seat in the corner and don't say anything. Just listen. Unlike your father, I don't lie and hide things from the people I love. In his case, loved." Sitting down on the chair, I watched as Hunter sobbed harder. This is a terrible fucking sight to see!

Reagan Pov

All of these years, I thought that you were the one. The one and only. Only for me, but you turned out to be the sickest bastard I've ever met. How could you wake up beside me and be around me everyday knowing you've cheated and had a child with that woman?

You've never loved me. If you did, you wouldn't have cheated as soon as we got married and had Santana. You just couldn't wait to make me look like a fool. I'd come to your office and greet the woman you'd been sleeping with. If I had known of the horrid acts you've done, I would've beat you and her and sent the both of you to meet your maker.

You knew what we were. We were a family, happy at that. But, maybe that was one-sided. I did have a big heart and trusted the people that were around me.

You cheating is one big thing, but lying to me and your son about not seeing her after she had that baby is disgusting. You knew you were in a relationship and so did she. Well, she found out eventually.

Let's not forget that day . I got home early from my business trip, I was walking into the house and she was walking out. She looked at me, I looked at her. A flash of horror went across her face, but I thought that maybe I was being a bitch. Therefore, I overlooked the disgusting clothes and that horrible smell you carried around when you went up to hug me.

That's right, you both smelled terrible. Your ring wasn't on your finger either, even though the truth came out about us being together. But, because I was oblivious to the man I vowed to, I overlooked it. I never thought I would be married to a single man.

I didn't even know you had fired her. I was told that she was on maternity leave. How could you do that to your woman, the woman that's pregnant with your child? The slut that wanted to break my family just to complete hers with your nasty, cheating, and dirty ass. I would have given her to you and married a much richer man if I knew of your dirty acts sooner. Why would I want to stick around with a dirty dick motherfucker ?

You and her disgust me. You knew you had family to come home to, and slept with that bitch. You supposedly told her about us, and you two still slept together. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're a bitch ass little boy who has nobody now. She should feel like a dirty, cheap, pathetic whore. You two are perfect for each other. After all these years of me being faithful, you do me like that.

For shame Hunter Dolson, for shame.

Santana Pov

"Im taking everything we've got. The house, the car, and everything thing else. You're either going to give it to me willingly when you've been served your divorce papers, or I'll find a way to take it all. If you decide to leave this place called earth, it'll go to me anyway. I don't want to do anything absurd Hunter." With that, she walked out. Leaving me stuck, and my dad, screaming and crying whilst beating the coffee table. Acting like a fucking child.

Wait a damn minute, did she just imply death? Since when did she become violent?

Getting up slowly, I walked out. This is too much for me to process. If this was somebody else in this situation, I wouldn't have given a damn about who hurt who. Since it's me, I'm pretty fucked up about this.

My phone dinged,

Mom: I love you son. never forget that.

She kept herself up pretty good, but I could see the hurt in her eyes. She's been broken and it'll take some time for her to dump many years wasted, away.

Arriving at the house, I got out and went inside. "You look pretty fucked up." Thanks Angelo, dumb fuck. "I need alcohol asap." I need to get drunk.

"Nope, how did the talk with your dad go?" Nieyell always found a way to brighten up my day. Her being beautiful and simply my wife always did the trick, but seeing her in person was much better.

"Terrible." I ushered for them to sit at the table. After telling them everything that's happening, nobody said a word. Nieyell have me a look of pity, Chloe was dumbstruck, and Angelo look of confusion turned into a smirk. What the fuck. "Hey man, your family is just as fucked up as mine. We were destined to be brothers, really. The similarities just keep floating in."

"You have a reply to literally everything. How the hell?" I'm not even joking. "It comes naturally y'know? I mean, I'm the brains of this group anyway." What did Nieyell give this idiot? Chloe and Nieyell gasped and Angelo and Chloe started arguing.

I personally didn't feel the need to say anything because I already know that, that was the biggest lie ever.

While they were arguing, my phone started ringing. I could tell that it was my dear brother because of the number. I silenced them and picked up the call while putting it on speaker phone.

"Well hello dear brother." I wanted to piss him off.

"You and your family will be dead soon." With that he hung up.

The doorbell rang, and I went to answer it. What I saw made me see red.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"