Chapter 1

Introduction

Mason Redmond. He is popular, loved and exciting. Avery Bennett on the other hand, isn't as popular and isn't very talkative. Despite these differences, they still are the bestest of friends.

They have been friends for a long time, since the 3rd grade. But Mason has only gained popularity back in middle school. In the 7th grade.

Avery never really had payed attention to Mason's older brother though, he was only 3 years older than them.

Jordan is Mason's brother. He isn't as popular as his brother is, he has a decent amount of friends and is actually a very chill person. He mostly is either doing his own thing in his room or out with his friends, so Avery never really sees him.

Avery and Mason are very close, but recently Avery has been crushing over Mason. She obsesses over every little thing he does and the traits he possesses. His grey eyes, brown hair, nice jaw. And his style of texting, outfit choices and every compliment coming out of his mouth said directly to her.

Avery thought she would never have a  crush on him due to how close they are, but she thought wrong. It started off small and was just noticing how sweet he is to her, then his looks, and then it slowly turned into her appreciating every one of his traits, both physical and internal traits.