Notes

Before I start the Story, there are a few thing I want to Clarify:

- The events of Season 2B still happens, but there are some events that are different from the Canon Timeline and some key details on where some of these characters/events are now.

- King's Tide happens, Day Of Unity is the same as Canon, Belos/Phillip is nothing but Goop, but instead of the Collector reshaping the Boiling Isles, King and the Hexside Squad Negotiate a deal that allows the Collector to have what he wants; friends to play with and plays games, but in return he gives up the power he possesses, this leads to all the Coven Sigils disappearing on all Witches, therefore an end to the Coven System.

But the portal Belos had successfully built in the head would have been destroyed in the process, thus leading to Luz remaining in the Demon Realm for another 6 Years. (Whereas in the Human Realm only 6 weeks had passed).

- Eda also had the chance to remove the Owl Beast Curse from within her, but turns down that offer and accepts the Owl Beast as part of her giving up the chance to do wild magic in the process, due to her heroics in the DOU and losing her arm in the process.

Eda is offered several arm replacements, Plant, Abomination, you name it but, Eda can't choose which one, but like how Luz wanted to study all tracks at Hexside, she decides on all of the arm replacements.

- Vee and the Blonde Cheerleader are not a couple in this story and will not become one in the end. Vee will be shipped with someone else. Cabin 7, Principal Hal and the various "Human Classmates" still "refer" to Vee as Luz. Camila already knows who Vee is. 

- Subtle Elements of Thanks To Them will be added to upcoming chapters and existing chapters, things like Vee's new form and the name of one of Vee's friends, Masha. Same will apply for the other 2 specials when they come out, but won't be the game changing stuff, only things like I mention just before.

- Not really important to the story, but a fun nod to something, yes SVTFOE will be subtly mentioned where it can fit into each chapter, but doesn't contribute to the story at play, just a fun reference