Chapter Three: A Tale of Two Luz's - Part One

Destination: Blight Manor.

(Cuts to a Night-Time Wide-Shot of Blight Manor)

A bright light appears on the lawn of Blight Manor, the teleportation glyph worked, Luz, Vee, Camila, Hal, Gabriel, The Hexsquad and the Human Students all arrived there in one piece, but the humans are still not adjusted to the fact that magic exists and found the experience they had was still being processed.

They sorted themselves, before Amity and Luz took charge and approached the door, they ring the doorbell, and it opens to two figures greeting them, the Humans and Vee took a look at them, one Male and one Female, seems to be the same age, have dark green hair, probably twins, they thought to themselves, before one of them spoke up.

Mittens, what brings you and your friends here, at this time of night. The Female said.  They then take another peak behind them and realize why.  Shortly, another figure come up to them, much older than the people that greeted them, he had brown hair and looked like he needed a shave. Edric, Emira, what's all the commotion, he then looks out the door and responds with Your all here, please come in and make yourselves comfortable.

All the Humans, Gabriel and Vee, without hesitation made their way in, they were shortly followed by Hunter, Willow and Gus, Amity and Luz stayed back to chat with the man who let them in, Alador Blight, The Twins and Amity's Father.

Luz was somewhat confused until Amity spoke, Thanks for letting our unexpected visitors crash here for the night.  No worries, Alador replied. I  had a feeling that something like this would happen, but never thought it would actually happen, luckily you messaged me beforehand. Luz glanced at Amity, Amity glanced back. Luz spoke, When did you even have the time to message your Father. Amity replied with While you were speaking with your Mom and Sister. 

Luz responded with Oh, that would  actually make sense.  After that chat, Alador, Luz and Amity soon made their way inside to the living room, where everyone else was, and would address the humans what happens now. 

So now that you are all settled for the night, I think its time that My friends and I will leave. I know that there are a lot of questions that you all have, but I think its for the best that everyone gets a good nights sleep.

Vee, Camila and Hal agreed with her, but the students, not so much, Vee's friends wanted answers now, but couldn't wait, but the rest didn't agree with Luz since she was the Weirdo and the Freak and thought why should they be listening to her, but inevitably realised, she was right, although they never admit this. The students asked, where are they going to sleep, Hunter responded with, right here in the living room.

Some of them complained about what they are going to use to sleep on, luckily Hunter was able to respond to that. Don't worry, the twins are gathering all the pillows and blankets they could find, there might not be enough for all of you, some of you might have to share one. Some of the students groaned, but had to accept this. Afterwards, everything was set up and the The Twins and Alador made their way back to their rooms, whereas Luz and Her friends would be making their way back to their homes.

Willow, Hunter and Gus all left, leaving only Luz and Amity, but as they were about to leave Camila approached them, Camila asked Aren't you staying with us Luz, Luz replied back with Well, I don't want to further crowd up Blight Manor and besides I already have a home with Amity.  Camila was a bit thrown off by this but soon realised the context Luz gave. Oh, alright, stay safe.

Amity was slowly getting impatient, Luz, we can't keep them waiting any longer, she said. Luz realised and had to leave now, she gave her Mami a hug before leaving. Camila was questioning, what Amity meant by keeping them waiting, but like all the other humans, she have to wait until tomorrow to get some answers. She went inside, shortly after.