Chapter Twelve: Reunions

Inside the colossal head of the titan, Luz Noceda, accompanied by her loyal little brother King and the formerly enigmatic and all powerful being known as The Collector, now known as Enzo, found themselves prepping on embarking on a daring expedition. Luz, having stumbled upon this mystical realm once before, which was the last time Luz communicated with her Mother, Six years ago it was, but recent events had transpired and now Luz needs to venture back into this unknown realm, they were determined to uncover its secrets and unravel the mysteries that lay within. 

Enzo wasn't as keen since it was their prison for centuries, trapped in a sphere with nothingness to entertain him, then Belos found him, promising to free him if he teaches Belos some things he needs. But was lied to by Belos, that was until King freed him and he and Luz talked him down and gave him a second chance at life. Now a part of him was hesitant on going back there, but Luz and King ensured him that he didn't have to, but Enzo insisted, he has to overcome the very place he was trapped in for 100s of years.

Due to the risk of how unstable a portal to this place is, Luz advised all the humans, aside from Camila and Vee to remain in the castle until further notice, helping Luz was Eda, Lilith, Amity, Hunter, Willow, Gus, Camila and Vee, in the case that the portal starts to destabilize, they are to pull the three of them out ASAP with some rope that will be tied to the three of them upon entry.

Eda spoke up, you sure about this kid, you remember the last time you went in there, what if we can't pull all of you out in time.

I'm sure about this Eda, and from what those carvings mentioned, this is only way to make a stable portal back to the human realm, then I'll take that risk if I have to, Luz sternly said.

Just be safe Mija, Camila said with concern.

I will Mami, Luz said.

Hunter, Willow, Gus, Sweet Potato, ready? Luz asked.

Ready, all four of them said in unison.

Enzo and King are readying themselves while Luz is chatting with Eda, King notices Enzo's nervous face, You scared?, King said.

Well, yeah, I'm going back to the place I was imprisoned in, I..... I..... don't think I can go through with, what if I get trapped there again, Enzo contemplates.

Don't worry Enzo, you'll be fine, Luz and I will be there with you, King said.

It's not just that, if we find your Dad down there, what would he think of me being free, Enzo said.

Why would my Dad be mad that your free? King asked.

Oh right, I never told you how I was imprisoned in the first place, Enzo replied.

Well, I'm not the last of my kind, like you, I have siblings, they call themselves the Archivists, they had their own thing going on, never making time for me, like ever, all I ever wanted was a friend, and like Belos they lied, Enzo said.

May I ask how exactly. King asked.

The Collector sighed, knowing what comes next might disturb King, You know what they said to me, Oh, let's play a game, they said. Let's play hide-and-seek. You go down there and see if the Titans wanna play. So I played, and it was great. The baby Titans were the cutest, just like you King. And they were all so welcoming. But my siblings were scared of their power, your power. So one by one, they disappeared until there was one Titan left.

Which was my Father, King guessed.

Yep, And he thought I was the bad guy.  He hid you when you were an egg from me and trapped me. Enzo finished.