Chapter Seven: Day Of Unity Aftermath (Brought to you by Illusionrama)

Day 5 in the Boiling Isles

Another day passes for our unexpected visitors, who were surprisingly accepting of this world, there were some things that did make them uncomfortable, but would adjust to it for the time they are trapped in this world. But the biggest thing that would take time to adjust was actually something that hits close to home, the human realm, more specifically, Gravesfield, Connecticut. 

But enough about that, today was a free day, no Hexside for the students, but none of the humans felt like exploring Bonesborough today, the human weren't ready to explore other areas of the Isles, like The Knee or Latissa. Although Luz did say that they were going to one of the museums in the Isles to learn about The Boiling Isles during its rebuilding phase, mainly about everything that happened after the DOU, but the humans weren't aware about this, apparently they muted out what Luz said about today's plans and only realised that what Luz said the day before was about today, so jokes on them?

Some time later......

Luz and the Humans had arrived at the museum, Luz had taken Amelia and Lucia with her to allow her wife fully focus on work and to allow her daughters to spend more time with their Grandmother and Aunty at the same time. Luz had insisted the Museum that they have Lilith be their tour guide, they did assure Luz that it wasn't a guarantee that they'll have Lilith, but they would try.

Thankfully, luck was on Luz's side, Lilith was available to assist the humans for the day, Luz greeted and hugged her Aunt Lilith, Lilith returned the favor by doing the same thing back. Thanks for helping out, Cool Aunt Lilith, Luz said. The pleasure is all mine...Luzura, Lilith replied back. So, your Edalyn's Sister, Camila said. And you must be Luz's actual mother, Camila, is it, Lilith responded back.

Yes I am, Camila replied. Luz has said a lot about you, Lilith said. Huh, I've noticed, Camila replied, Also, I've got my eye on you Clawthorne, using my daughter as bait to lure Eda out, your lucky that Luz easily forgives people, well not all exactly. Lilith is confused by the last part, Camila points to the GH students, minus Vee and her friends. Oh, Lilith said. Anyways, no more distractions, lets get on with the tour, Lilith said.

All the humans enter the Museum and were definitely taken by surprise, even Luz. It wasn't a typical human museum that's for sure. Luz did question some things she hasn't seen here, apparently they were installed recently. The humans were getting distracted, they are only here for one thing; learning what happened after The Day of Unity, they can explore the rest of the museum if they wanted to another day.

Lilith gather their attention and started the tour through the exhibit dedicated to life in the Boiling Isles after The Day of Unity, starting with a display that captures the events of the DOU itself, the humans have seen it before, but the thought that this day was a trick to kill them in one go and by a human of all beings, this definitely hinted at how ruthless and tyrannical humanity can be at times, part of them feels glad that they aren't like Phillip/Belos, but the other part feels that humans aren't out of the clear yet, there are still some issues to sort out, but with how the human race is, it could be a while before they become the best versions they were meant to be.

Anyways, they move on to another Display which showed what happened immediately after Gabriel gave up his powers, which was the residents questioning what just happened, after the BATTS gave an explanation, a lot of the residents were still coping and processing, but got the understanding that Belos was not the person he made himself out to be. He lied about everything, this did put the residents on edge with Luz since she was a human and didn't if they could trust her.

Luckily her friends, the BATTS, Eda, King, Hooty and various students of Hexside pledged their case on why Luz can be trusted and how she helped changed who they were for the better and was willing to give up her life to stop Belos from killing the whole lot of them. After a lot of convincing and debating, the residents  soon came to the conclusion that Luz can be trusted, there was a celebration dedicate to the BATTS, King and the Hexsquad. During the celebration, King thought it was time to reveal to the Isles of who he really is, The Son of the Boiling Isles, The last Titan.