Chapter Two: Secrets Revealed

Luz's former "Human Classmates", Principal Hal, Cabin 7, Camila and Vee all exit through the portal, unknown to the lot of them, they were now located inside the head of the Titan.

Once they all made it safe on the otherside, the portal starts to short circuit and slowly collapses on itself, eventually all that was left was the portal frame, in pieces, Vee and all the humans, just witnessed their only way back home was gone, in pieces.

They were all in shock and disbelief, but that shock and disbelief would just keep on amplifying itself once they overhear someone running towards the now destroyed portal, it was Gabriel, Oh crap, this is bad, really bad, Luz worked so hard to build a way to see her Mother again and now she'll have to redo everything. He said to himself 

He quickly informs Luz via scroll about the situation but then realizes the situation is far worse than anyone can imagine when he notices that some unexpected visitors had ventured through, before the portal collapsed. 

There was a moment of silence before anyone could speak, until Amber spoke up stating, where are we, followed by numerous student expressing concern with questions like Are we able to return home. Why is your face two different colors and How was "Luzer" even involved when she was with them to being with.  

Gabriel tried to reassure them, but they all continued to stir up panic, until Camila and Hal had to reassure them that everything is all right, the adults allowed Gabriel to answer all question, but before he could, Luz arrives back at the head, alongside Willow, Gus, Amity and Hunter.

Luz wanted know what went down, but before she could do so, she catches eye of the "unexpected visitors" but the ones that stood out to her was her Mother, Camila Noceda and her Sister, Vee Noceda, Luz was at a loss for words.

Camila and Vee looked at the Latino, and for a second though that she wasn't her daughter/sister, she was 14 years old, soon 15, but another look at her realized, it was her, she was a lot older than Camila remembered, Camila had thought to herself, Was Luz stranded here for years, but only weeks had passed for me, Camila thought to herself.

Camila didn't want to overthink what happening, she just wanted to embrace her daughter. Luz had the same thought of embrace and wanted to hug them immediately, but before Luz could go for it, she gets one quick glance past them and her mood instantly changes to anger and rage, she summons her Palismen, which was a miniature Basilisk, and casts Abomination trails which targeted everyone that ever bullied her back home, this would unsurprisingly be everyone there except Camila, Vee, Cabin 7.

They were lifted in the air, all were held tightly, Luz wanted to hurt them badly, as payback for what they did to her, and presumably Vee since they still know her as Luz Noceda back home, but she knew she had her morals, so she lets them down safely, Camila and Luz's friends were asking why she did something like that and wanted answers she tells her friends that there is some stuff she wanted to keep hidden, but her emotions got the best of her, she assures them that they'll get an explanation soon enough, they soon start assisting the humans.

After that awkward encounter, Luz finally runs to Camila and Vee and hugs them, missing them so much since Luz says to them Its been so long since I've seen the both of you and although it didn't go the way she intended she was able to reunite with her Sister and Mother.

Camila and Vee both, with concern, ask the question,  How long exactly was it since you last seen us. Luz confidently responds with Oh, just over 6 years.  Vee and Camila were in utter shock with what Luz just said, Luz responds with Why, is something wrong. Vee and Camila said in unison, Luz, that talk we had when after saving Vee, that was 6 weeks ago.