𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱.

𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I walked into my office, trying to avoid everyone at all costs. I knew my meeting was in a few minutes with Agatha. Aubrey quickly barged into my office, closing the door quietly before looking at me. "What happened?!" She whisper yelled. "Nothing, I haven't went to her office yet." I shrugged as I logged into my computer. "Did you figure out where you're sending Y/n?"

"No, because truthfully, I don't want to send her anywhere. You saw what happened to her when I left, I can't do that to her again. I don't need her getting back into anything having to do with drugs and gang activity." Aubrey nodded, understanding exactly where I was coming from.

She was here to witness everything Y/n went through while I was gone. Without warning, my door opened and in came Agatha.

"I thought it'd be more fitting to come do this here, in your precious little office." Agatha gave me a fake smile before turning to Aubrey. "Don't you have a job to do?" Aubrey returned the fake smile before leaving my office, closing the door behind her.

"So, Ms. Olsen, it's come to my knowledge that you've been having the frustratingly annoying delinquent Y/n Reece staying at your house after she was, how do I put this nicely, kicked out of the home we provided for her. She has a trend going on, she doesn't follow rules, she's a drug addict, she's in a gang, shall I go on? In what way is this probable or safe for you? She's a lost cause."

I already felt myself getting angry at her words.

"No she isn't and things have been fine, I'm not going to lie and say she hasn't been staying with me but do not, respectfully, do not say she's a lost cause. I'm safe, she's been on her best behavior and hasn't gotten in trouble while under my supervision. That should tell you something in itself."

"Mm well its against our policies and I think you like your job, Elizabeth. I'm going to make this perfectly clear, this will not happen again. Starting today, you're on an unpaid suspension for a week but, it could extend. Y/n's case will be going to someone else, and she will be moved into another home."

"Whoa wait- no trust me, no one else can manage her case, she won't cooperate otherwise."

"Aubrey seemed to do a decent job." I couldn't believe this. "Can you at least tell me who she'll be staying with?"

"Robert Maloley. Very fond man." Agatha smiled.

"What?! No, Agatha, you can't be serious. He's a drunk! He's been reported for abuse-"

"The allegations were false and the charges were dropped. We're handing the case back over to Aubrey, you will no longer have access to it until you're off suspension. But, that could change, I don't know if you should be handling her case at all. The home I've arranged for her will be ready in a day or so. I need you to leave the premises. Give everything you have on the Reece kid to Aubrey on your way out. Have a beautiful rest of your day, Elizabeth." She smiled again as she left my office.

I groaned as she closed my door and began to pack up a few things. I put Y/n's folders and files together and sent over a few things from my computer to Aubrey before heading to her office.

"Hey, what happened?" Aubrey asked as I placed the files on her desk. "You're taking over Y/n's case until I'm off suspension."

"She suspended you?!" Aubrey whisper yelled. "Yeah, just one week, unpaid, but it's fine. She also took it upon herself to send Y/n to a home instead of letting me find her one."

"Who's she going to?" Aubrey asked before I pointed to the file. Aubrey looked down, opening the folder and seeing the name written across the paper. "Eww! Maloley?! Is she serious?! He gives me child molester vibes."