𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I sat in a meeting with Zion, Tate, and a few other runners for the Reckless Outlaws as we went over things that had to get done. Brock, he oversees everything, he formed the Reckless Outlaws years ago and has been at the top of the drug game here. Recently, he's been expanding his reach which puts us in a dangerous spot but, it is what it is I guess.

"So, I need my best runners to go over to 7th and move some product. There's a stash house over there that I need you to hit up, don't know if it's armed so be prepared for anything. Zion, Y/n, Tate, you three handle that. Take a few extras if you need."

Zion, Tate, and I exchange looks. "Brock, 7th isn't our block, thats-" Tate starts.

"I don't care who's territory it is, I'm taking their supply. Do we have a problem?" Brock asks as his two, what I call minions, stand up with their guns in hand. "No." Tate mumbled.

"Don't forget who makes the calls here, I don't mess around with my money. I pay all of you well. The least you can do is respect my decisions, next person with a problem, I suggest you keep it to yourself, I don't feel like stepping in blood today. Get out of my face and go do your damn jobs."

I walk over to the corner of the room, grabbing bags, masks, and some more ammunition. "Dude Brocks losing his shit, we've had issues with 7th Street Buzzers before, I'm not getting in the middle of that again." Tate speaks as we pile into Zion's car. "Well, doesn't sound like we have a choice." I say as we turn the corner and head off.

.   .  .

𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was currently over at Scarlett and Maya's place with Chris. We'd all been hanging out since I finally have time off and they don't have much going on with their schedules. "Whatever." Scarlett said as she handed over her money to Chris.

We'd been drinking and enjoying some bonding time together. Scarlett was being a sore loser of course.

"So, you two will be happy to know Robbie and I broke up." I said knowing it would cheer Scarlett up quickly. A smile flashed upon her face quickly as she turned to me, reaching out for my hand as she squeezed it before cheering in her seat earning a weird look from Maya.

"Babe calm down." She laughed. "No no this is a big deal, she got rid of the douchebag." Chris interjected.

"No Chris you're missing the big point, this is now her chance to get who she really wants." Scarlett smiled as she egged me on. "Wait wait, are you seriously encouraging her to date a kid?" Maya asked dumbfounded. "I-no? Yes? I don't know Y/n seems like she's a bit more mature than a kid in a lot of departments-"

"Eww stop." Chris said as he squirmed. "That's unprofessional." I said earning a groan from Scarlett. "You're telling me you wouldn't want to just rip her clothes off her body, I'm sure she's packing, I'd be a bit disappointed if she wasn't based on her confidence."

"You're too invested and I don't know if I like that- why does her dick size matter Scarlett?" Maya asked as she folded her arms over her chest. "It doesn't but come on babe, Lizzie needs some fun, I'm sure Robbie was as small as shrimp." Scarlett shrugged and laughed.

"You're not wrong." I smiled as I took a sip of my drink making everyone at the table laugh. "But Lizzie, what size shoe does she wear?" Scarlett smirked. "I- why would I know that? And stop, that's gross." I rolled my eyes playfully. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious to know how big she may be. From what I've felt when she was bulging through her pants, I don't think I'll be disappointed at all. But if I even told Scarlett that, she'd make it such a big deal.