𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I stood closer to the front door knowing Y/n was going to be here any second and I wanted to make sure she and Kyler didn't just bump into each other since this is supposed to be a surprise.

Her car pulled into my driveway and I couldn't help but to get excited knowing I'd finally be seeing her. I don't know what's up with me lately but, it's getting harder to not be around her.

I opened the door quietly, stepping outside onto my front porch to greet her.

"Ooh greeting me at the door now, are we?" Y/n smirked as she wrapped her arms around me. "Don't flatter yourself too much" I said as I nuzzled my face into her neck, on my tiptoes, as I stood in her arms. "I missed you." I spoke softly, engulfing her scent.

We stood there for a minute just wrapped in each other before I pulled away remembering the real reason I invited her over. "Okay so, I need you to close your eyes before we go inside."

Y/n smirked at me, her eyebrow raised as she tried to peer through the window and the crack in the door. "Stop, don't be nosy, I have a surprise for you but you have to do as I say."

"Like that night in bed?" The grin on her face widened as I playfully rolled my eyes at the taller girl. She can never be serious but also, she isn't wrong. "Shush, come on." I say playfully pushing her.

"I think I deserve a kiss first." Y/n gives me her toothy grin before she softly places her hand on my cheek, her other on my waist as she placed her soft lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync before I pulled away, knowing if I didn't, we'd probably be fucking in the back of her car.

"Okay, come on, close your eyes." I said trying to hide my face knowing I was blushing. Y/n smirked before closing her eyes as I lead her into my house. I closed the door before continuing into the living room. Scarlett had Kyler closing his eyes as well and I couldn't help the excitement rising inside of me.

"Okay, 1...2...3! Surprise!" I exclaimed as the two siblings opened their eyes. Kyler let out a scream as Y/n quickly let go of my hand, picking up her little brother before holding him in her arms.

The two had tears streaming down their faces as they held onto each other. I couldn't help the tears streaming down mine as well, this meant so much to them, to me as well. They're all they have in this world after that one night changed the course of their lives.

"Holy shit you're so big now!" Y/n said as she kneeled down taking a second to take in the sight of her little brother and how tall he'd gotten since she'd last seen him.

Kyler smiled from ear to ear as he stared at his sister. "Fuck, y'all are making me cry." Maya said in the corner as Scarlett laughed pulling Maya into her. Y/n stood up, walking over to me before pulling me into her.

"I would so kiss you right now if no one else was in this room." she whispered in my ear before sneaking a kiss on my neck. I wrapped my arms around her tightly as she thanked me for this. Kyler soon came over, joining in the hug before I left the two to catch up and before Rose had them outside playing with her.

I headed into the kitchen, beginning to get some plates and cups out for us to eat when Scarlett comes in, leaning against the counter.

"Lizzie, if no ones told you lately, you are incredible. I don't think anything means more to them than this moment and you made it happen." She spoke as she threw an arm around me as we both turned to look at the siblings outside talking and hanging out. They now had managed to get Maya outside with them and laughter filled my backyard.

"I needed to, I think this was the best thing for them, and I'm hoping it'll also give Y/n some motivation to get out of the mess she's in." I said truthfully.