𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.

𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I sat in the spare room of Robert Maloley's house, aimlessly scrolling through my phone. I looked at the time realizing I had to meet up with Tate and Zion today. We had product to move today, the three of us are kind of tired of Brock lately but, we don't have much of a choice.

We've all seen what he's done to people in the past who tried to get out of the Reckless Outlaws or tried to just disappear. All I know is neither of us want a bullet in the head. I've lost too many friends that way. Plus, it all just makes me think of my mother.

I fiddled with my mothers ring on my finger before kissing it as I grabbed my jacket. I walked over to the side table, grabbing my gun and a spare clip and some money to take with me. I put the gun behind my back in my pants. I looked myself over before heading out of the room, closing the door behind me.

As I walked through the hall and into the living room, Robert began talking. "You didn't ask me if you could go out." he said as his attention stayed focused on the tv with a beer in hand.

Robert is a middle aged man, no kids, no wife, pretty much a slob. He was arrested for suspicion of kidnapping, sexual assault, you name it. But mysteriously all those charges got dropped. I don't understand how he's allowed to foster kids.

He was pretty tall, he worked as a mechanic and didn't do much other than that but drink and smoke cigarettes all day long. The man is a drunk and a cigarette addict. I swear at the rate he goes at, he's going to get lung cancer. "I wasn't going to ask, I'm just going." I snickered. "You live under my roof-"

"Not willingly, trust me no one wants to live in this shithole." I said with a fake smile. Robert stood up as if he was going to hit me or something, pausing his tv show. "You should be grateful someone's even letting you live with them- clearly your parents weren't good for nothing, you little shit."

I quickly approached him as my anger started to rise. "Don't you ever say shit about my family!" I yelled in his face. I don't give a care about my dad, he's a scum bag but, my mother, that woman was a saint.

"Ooh did I push your buttons?" he asked trying to piss me off. "Where's your brother? Oh right he's probably dead like your mother-" Before he could say anything else, I punched him in the face, twisted his arm back, pushing him against the wall. I reached behind me, grabbing my gun before pulling the slide back so he could hear it as I pressed the gun against the back of his head.

"Don't you ever utter a word about my mother or my brother again." I spoke through gritted teeth. I gave him one more little shove into the wall before backing away as he turned around looking like he was about to shit his pants. "You can't boss me around in my own home! I'll call the agency and you'll go back to jail!"

"Look, I don't want to fucking be here bro, I have to be but quite honestly at any point I can leave, but pull some shit like that again, and I swear to you, you won't be able to call the police."

He gulped before raising his hands up "I have a proposition that may work for both of us." He says as he takes a step towards me making me point my gun at him again. "Can you put the gun down? I bet you've never even used it."

"Oh really? Want me to use it on you?" Robert shook his head no. I've shot people before, never murdered anyone before and don't plan to. "Look, I have a proposition." I looked at him waiting for him to continue. "You sell drugs for Brock right?"

"Yeah, why?" Robert smirked. "Get me some drugs and I'll let you do whatever you want, I know you don't want to be here, I don't want you to be here since you're trying to kill me, it works out for both of us. I tell your parole officer you've been phenomenal."