45

RED FLOWERS  
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ
ཻུ۪۪₊˚ ━☆*:₀. ℘·˚

SCARLETT

I rubbed my hand on my forehead, hangover. Turns out I was much more drunk than I thought. I didn't remember much. I only remember the SNL after- party, fleury teaching me how to dance, her hands on my waist, us dancing for a moment, and then her driving me home.

I expected Colin would be the person whom my body was wrapped around, it wasn't him.

Fleury was sleeping with her hair in a pony tail, unlike mine, it was all over the place. She was still sleeping. The curtains were closed but some light peaked through letting me see her. I carefully untangled my legs and got a headache as soon as I sat up. I turned to her desk and smiled. I saw a trashcan, a pill, a bottle of water, and a note.

morning sunshine!:)
if you've forgotten, your house was dark and you'd be alone if i dropped you off and i didn't want that, you could've gotten hurt for all i know. i brought you here and texted colin not to worry. if you wake up before me it's okay if you leave, i understand.

this pill is tylenol. if you'd like, you could take it and it'll help with hangover. if you need to throw up again, garbage can.

love, fleury

Again? I threw up?? i slid the note in my bag and took the pill. i stood up and opened my phone to some texts from colin.

Colin❤️

March 28 2021 1:49

Colin ❤️
Scarlett did you leave already?

Where are you?

Are you safe?

Nevermind, I got the text from Fleur.
Text me when you wake up and come
home:)

March 28 2021 13:22

Colin ❤️
i'm safe. i'll be home
in an hour, im going to
eat, don't worry.
Delivered

I squeezed my eyes shut and quietly stood up. I pulled down on the large shirt I had. It wasn't mine, probably fleury's. That just makes me wonder what happened last night.

"hello weenie" i whispered tiptoeing to the kitchen.

I didn't want to leave her alone, just yet.

I stared at the digital stove. How the fuck do I use this???

☰                                     ᴳᴼᴼᴳᴸᴱ                             S

🔎   How to turn on digital Smeg stove                
All  Shopping  Images  Videos  Shopping   News  Maps

People also ask
How do you use a digital stove?
How do you turn on a Smeg oven?
How do I turn on Smeg?
How do you turn on a Smeg kitchen?

I opened the refrigerator and got eggs but saw a post it on her refrigerator with a magnet holding it down. It was a medical record.