47

RED FLOWERS
300 ꜰᴇᴇᴛ
ཻུ۪۪₊˚ ━☆*:₀. ℘·˚

MARCH 29TH 2021 MONDAY

I spent the whole morning shooting a video with Scarlett for the outset which would be posted tonight. "Fleury?" "Yes darling?" I saw her blush and I smiled "Are you busy? Maybe we could grab something to eat" She shrugged "I'm not" I grabbed my bag and opened the door for her "Scarlett!" We both turned around, what?! I was curious!

"Yes?" "Are you- um- Are you free to have lunch with us? We're all going to the restaurant down the block." One of the editors asked and I thought she was going to go but she didn't. "I'm sorry but I have plans.. maybe Wednesday?" "That would be great! Thank you maam!" "It's Scarlett" she laughed "Sorry, Scarlett" "It's okay.. let's go" she put her hand on my back and we went to the elevator.

"You could've went. It's okay" "Well.. I asked you to lunch so I'll just go with them next time. Can you drive?" "Sure thing"

"Your favorite restaurant.." She said looking at the sign Saffron. "You remembered" I smiled at her "Mhm" We walked inside the restaurant. "Fleur!" Jane pulled me into a hug "Hello! Oh! Jane, this is Scarlett, one of my closest friends. Scarlett, Jane, She was Lia's sous chef but now she's the main chef." "It's nice to meet you, Jane" Scarlett held her hand out "It's lovely to meet you, Scarlett!" "Do you want your usual table?" Jane asks getting menus "You know it" I winked at her and led us to the furthest table.

"What's good here?" Scarlett looked over the menu. "Anything really. You like rib-eye steaks and buffalo wings right?!" "Yes" She smiled setting the menu down, looking at me.

"You want that?" She nods "Maybe just the buffalo wings" she laughs and I call Jane over politely. "Cesar salad and Filet Mignon for me and.. Buffalo wings for Scarly" I smile handing her the menus "Got it!" She walked off into the kitchen.

I turned to see Scarlett look at me with a goofy grin "What?" I smiled "You used your french accent!" "Did I, Darling?" She nodded "Why do you keep calling me that?" "Calling you what?" I narrowed my eyes "Darling" "You don't like it?" She stays quiet looking at me. "Just wondering" She looks down at her hands

"If you don't like it, I'll stop. Sorry." I leaned back onto my chair.She looked at me contemplating what to say.

"Cesar salad?.." the waiter asked "Yes, thank you" I smiled "Do you want some dar-scarly?" "Mhm" she put some onto her plate and I ate as well. "Excuse me?" I raised my arm "Yes?" A waited came over "Can I have some red wine please?" She nodded and walked off "At 1pm on a Monday?!" Scarlett laughed "I'm counting it as a celebration for tour" I shrug

The waiter comes over and pours me wine "do you want madame?" The waited asks scarlett and she looks at me and says yes.

"Drinking at 1pm on a Monday?!" I repeated her words with a laugh "You're a bad influence!" I shrugged and sipped on my wine. Our food was served and we thanked Jane for serving it to us herself.

"Oh you're right! It's the bestt"Scarlett sighs closing her eyes as she savors the taste

"Told you" I just smiled and we ate "I'm sorry. No one has ever given me nicknames before.. It's always some lousy name paparazzi gives me like scarjo.. you can call me whatever you want" she laughs shaking her head