55

RED FLOWERS  
ʏᴏᴜ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɪᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ
ཻུ۪۪₊˚ ━☆*:₀. ℘·˚

FLEUR

Warm tears flooded down my face after I shut the door and told Scarly to go home. I sat on the floor with my head in my hands until Weenie tugged on my clothes. I grabbed wennie and stuffed her in a tight hug.

You'd think it gets easier.

I walked over to my kitchen and my tea, making my way to my mattress. I turned on Friends and stared at the screen, not really watching. At least I can have this right?

I I reached over to my phone, not looking. A part of me hoped Scarly texted. The most recent one read olivia.

olive oil

May 2, 2021 19:83

olive oil
Hey! You're in NY right?
Wanna hang out? Im here for
work😁

May 3, 2021 00:31

plain flower pot 🧍🏼‍♀️
hey
yeah im in ny
i dont really think im in
the mood unless ure in for
depressed fleur

olive oil
Depressed??
That bad?
I'm game🤷🏻‍♀️

plain flower pot 🧍🏼‍♀️
rn?? rlly? thanks:p

olive oil
this could be fun!
im omw

"See!! I knew you had a thing for Scarlett!" She said after I told her about my feelings. Though I haven't gone to the part where Scarly likes me. "Yeah well you knew it before I did.. and her" I shoved the last spoon of icecream in my mouth and stood up, looking for more.

"Wait.. she knows???" She sat up "Well.. I overheard her 3 days ago that she liked me... and an hour or so ago.. I told her I knew." "Holy shit" She leaned against the kitchen island and I groaned at the emptiness of my fridge. "What'd she say??"

"I forgot to tell you she wanted to kiss me while she was drunk. I obviously said no, she was drunk and married! When she came here she confessed as well and I told her to go home." I looked at my hands

"I think you did the right thing? Or not because you both are head over heels each other. I can't really speak for your own feelings" "Yeah.. mind waiting here? I'm getting ice cream" "Oh! Get cookie dough!"

I was looking at the refrigerator in the grocery for our ice cream when I got a phone call "Fleur! Come back here! Scarlett just came here looking for you!!! Get your ass here!!!" She screeched over the phone and I quickly left the ice cream and got into my car, dialing Phil

"Phil! Can you stall Scarlett?? I'll be there in a few minutes. Please don't let her leave" I explained quickly "You got it!" I ended the call, stomping on the gas.

"FUCK!" I exclaimed in my car when I didn't see Scarlett in the lobby. "Fleur!" Phil rushed out the lobby when he saw my car. I lowered my window and looked at him. "Im so sorry Fleur! She went out the window just a minute ago!" "It's not your fault.. its mine " I shook my head, banging it on my steering wheel "Fleur, whatever is going on.. is not your fault. Even if it was, We both know you didn't do it on purpose" I looked up and nodded, taking a deep breath.