51

RED FLOWERS
ɪꜰ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ
ཻུ۪۪₊˚ ━☆*:₀. ℘·˚

I like Fleur Scott.
I like Fleur Scott.

"Scarly..are you okay? You zoned out" She chuckled lightly "I'm-good" I said breaking eye contact

"Good" She smiled but her hand flew to her shoulders and she pressed them "Are you okay?" I asked "The flight was horrible!" She laughed and rotated her neck. I put my hands on her shoulder, turning her around, and I massaged her for a second. I felt her tense.

"Whats something no one knows about you" I asked her, trying to take her mind off whatever was bothering her

"If I told you then you'd know, you're no noone"she turned around

"I'm going to go eat somewhere.. i haven't eaten all day.. do you want to come?" "I would love to but- Rose" "Right! No, I understand.. I'll see you next week" She hugged me and I melted into the hug. "Bye Fleury" I said quietly as she walked away.

I went back into Rose's hospital room and saw Colin on the couch and Rose still sleeping. "How's Fleur?" Colin shut his phone off "She's okay, just a thing" I took off my mask and smiled, sitting to the chair beside Rose. "Do you know when she'll be discharged?" He asked walking to the other seat, the one Fleury sat on. "Most likely today, it's only a broken arm, the doctor just wanted to test things" "That's good" he smiled and I looked at him for a second.

I took my phone out and frowned at all the promotional work I had to do starting tomorrow. At least it would be with the other cast which is always nice.

FLEUR

I unlocked my apartment and saw how dull it had become. I slumped against the mattress and looked around. Memories of two blondes were the only thing I could see.

I sit in silence while my mind was booming with thoughts. I think about the last week and I think about how big of a part they are playing in my life.

Rose and Scarlett had been the only people that made me feel... me. I think I'm my best self with them and it's been weird not being with them, even if it's only been a week.
I think I can say they are my safe place.

I open the fridge, empty. I don't really know what I expected. I looked at the kitchen island and leaned against it.

Was this going to be my life?

Because it seems so... empty.
Work can only last for so long.

I walked over to the closet, crouching as I grabbed a box. I dragged myself to the mattress and opened it.

I gulped as my fingers traced the faces of my parents.
I looked through the photos of them. Dates, anniversaries, marriage photos, our photos.

I held one picture close. It wasn't a special event, just a candid photo of them. They looked in love. I always thought it would be that easy, you find someone and it's them; it's them you're supposed to be happy with.

It was much harder than I ever thought.

Was wanting to love someone someone and love me back too much to ask?