49

RED FLOWERS
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ, ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴍᴇ
ཻུ۪۪₊˚ ━☆*:₀. ℘·˚

Liked by scarlettjohansson and 16,583,696 othersfleurscott OH MY BABIES😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 A BABY!!! *i asked the parent if i could post this:p*View all 1,584,066 commentsoliviarodrigo 🥺🥺mikeyallie CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN SALT LAKE QUEENNNNNApr...

fleurscott OH MY BABIES😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 A BABY!!! *i asked the parent if i could post this:p*
View all 1,584,066 comments
oliviarodrigo 🥺🥺
mikeyallie CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN SALT LAKE QUEENNNNN
April 1, 2021

APRIL 2

incoming facetime call...
scarly🤍
accept | decline

"Hello!" I greeted Scarly with a smile while walking around Salt Lake City to find some coffee before soundcheck. "Hey!! Sorry, did we bother you?" I look down on my phone to see both the blonde's sitting on the couch "Not at all!" I smiled and waved "hello fleury" rose mumbled and I quirked a brow

"You okay, Rosie?" I stopped and sat on a bench, untangled my earphones, and plugged them in. I saw her look around somewhere and I narrowed my eyes at Scarlett "She's upset you found a friend in the airplane" Scarlett tried to hide a smile but miserably failed. I looked up and wondered what she meant and I hummed looking back at Rose who had a pout.

"Rosie?" I asked nicely and Rose hummed, still not looking at me. "Can you look at Fleury for a second?" I smiled and she reluctantly did. "Are you jealous sweetie?" I giggled as she refused and shook her head "Rosie listen to me, I only made a friend in the airplane! You're my best friend, you and your mama.. right? I didn't fasten their seatbelt in the plane like I do for you in the car, didn't I? Babies don't know all the lyrics to Taylor's songs, right? And babies certainly can't talk to me and are enjoyable to talk to, correct?" She scrunched her nose for a moment

"Right!" She looked up and I smiled "Good, now don't be upset! I don't like seeing either of you sad, okay? Especially when I'm not there to make it better."

"Yes Fleury!" She had a smile on now "Good! See, you look prettier with a smile!" I saw Rose smile widely and her cheeks turned pink "How's life over there, Scarly?" I tried to include her in the conversation "Good! Weenie's.. eating" I saw her sit up in her eat and she flipped the camera to Weenie who was by the kitchen island eating.

"Aweee" I pouted missing my Weenie and the camera flipped to them again. "Rose dressed Weenie up the second we got home yesterday!" I laughed at the thought "How'd that go hm?" I flickered my gaze to both blondes "So fun!!" Rose pipped "I'm glad!" I stood up and started walking around. Rose talked about her day in school and I listened attentively, she was complaining how she got one mistake in math and the one mistake was wrong by one digit. "Well 19/20 is great sweetie! It's okay if you get one wrong, there's always next time! An-Oh i'm so sorry!" I looked up bumping into someone.