Chapter 4. "The Beast"

This Chapter and Possibly in the next chapter you'll be meeting the "Beast" It may get a bit sexual. You'll see why ,but if your not comfortable with that kind of stuff than I'd suggest skipping these chapters. So anyways enjoy this new chapter! :)

——

Raven-

I sat on the make shift bed watching Beast Boy sleep peacefully across from me on his bunk bed.

My eyes felt heavy from wanting sleep but I refused to shut my eyes.

I needed to make sure Beast Boy wouldn't endanger anyone else and himself.

I crossed my arms over my chest and rested my back against the light green painted wall. My hood was down and the end of my violet harm tickled just underneath my chin as my head was slightly slanted down.

I felt myself slightly lean forward but I rubbed my eyes with my hand trying to snap out of it. I could stay awake just for tonight.

Jesus. How many countless nights had I stayed up because of my restless thoughts. But now in an important situation I couldn't even stay up an hour? Bullshit. As I ranted in my mind over my sleeping habits.

I hadn't seen the silent stirring of Beast Boy's body.

I heard a quiet growl and my head jerked up. The bottom bunk was empty and I quickly stood up.

I had my powers ready to fire at any moment. The black energy stood still on my fingertips.

"Beast Boy..?" The room was to quiet for things to be okay. It felt like a horror movie.

My breathing became more ragged as I frantically looked around the dark room.

When I looked near the window I saw a large figure eerily looking at me. His black eyes glowed and his smile was Cheshire like, his sharp teeth gleamed from the moonlight. "Why raven, you don't seem pleased to see me.." The voice was deep and hoarse.

I felt my heart beat pick up.

The figure walked slowly up to me. His snout shifted to Beast Boy's face again but the eyes never changed and his nails stayed sharp as well as his teeth

His body was hairy but nothing to drastic.  He grabbed my wrist and I gasped. What do I do? If I hit him wouldn't I be technically hitting Beast Boy? And if I call Cyborg I'll never know who the hell he is.

"Who are you?"

"My dear you can just refer to me as the Beast, that's what Garfield calls me"

He yanked my body against his and I cringed away.

"Stop fighting it, all these years I saw you look at Garfield in a way any man would envy him. I want you to look at me like that." He hissed in my ear. The need in his voice scared me.

I struggled against him "I don't know what your talking about!"

"I am no fool! You  love him. You will come to love me too.." 

I looked at him in fear and he shoved me down on the mattress, the Beast crawled on top of me and I turned my head away, I felt lips caress my neck.

"Stop!" I tried to push him off by his chest but he was like a solid block, he wouldn't budge.

"I look just like Garfield, you should be loving this!"

I felt tears slip down my cheeks as the Beast tore off my outfit. I laid  vulnerable underneath him in my bra and underwear.

I could shoot him off, but he looked just like Logan. I could never hurt him..

My bra straps slid down my shoulders.

"Your so beautiful.." The possessiveness of the Beast made me tremble and sob silently. He kissed my shoulders and between my breast.

His rough hands rubbed my bare legs until suddenly it all stopped.

I squeezed my eyes shut then opened them, it was Beast Boy. He looked speechless as he still hovered over me.

My cheeks flushed and his eyes looked all over my body, his lip trembled.

"I.. didn't..hurt you, did I?" His voice was soft.

"No.." I replyed.

"I..didn't do anything..like..f-force you.." His eyes teared up.

I sat up "No Beast boy."

He looked at the ground. I placed both my hands on his cheeks. "Look at me" His eyes moved slowly towards mine.

"Even if something had happened ? You never did it. That thing is not you."

He wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. "Okay"