Chapter 2. Join me

Raven pov-

The next morning I awoke still next to beast boys door I slowly stood up and cracked my back. I floated down the hall rubbing small circles into my lower back.
I walked into the kitchen with a small yawn. "Hey Rae!" Cyborg winked and flipped his pancake. I nodded in response and grabbed some tea out of the fridge.
"Did you talk to bb?" I stiffened slightly and lowered my gaze.
"Well.. I mean he's acting strange. Not sick strange just.. I don't know how to explain it"

He nodded slowly "don't worry about it I'll talk to him later" I nodded and sat at the table staring out the window.

"Starfire and robin went out on a date so it'll just be the three of us"

I nodded yet again not exactly knowing what to say back.
I finished my tea and floated back down the hallway and stopped in front of beast boys room.
I knocked gently on the door. Nothing was heard On the other side.
"Beast boy?"

I scowled and out of irritation I fazed through the wall. "Okay , why are you ignoring me?" As soon as I opened my eyes his room was engulfed in darkness yet again. I felt the wall for the light switch and when I turned the light on something ran into the closet.

I jumped slightly and cautiously walked to the closet door. "Beast boy ..?"

I brushed my fingers on the door knob and slowly opened it , out of no where a large green figure ran up and wrapped it's clawed hands around my neck. He kept running until my back slammed into the wall. A large crater formed into his wall from my body's contact.

I gasped for Air and he refused to let go of my neck. I couldn't think clearly to caste anything. Cyborg barged into the room with wide eyes. " Beast boy what the hell are you doing?!"

I looked into the beasts black eyes and saw them turn into a light shade of green he began to tremble and dropped me to he floor. I coughed and laid slightly limp against the wall.
"Oh god! Rae I'm so sorry" he clawed at his hair panicking and breathing heavily. He was having a panic attack, I nodded at cyborg toward beast boy. He slowly nodded and began consoling beast boy.

If we're going to figure out what the hell was going on we needed to calm him down first.