Chapter 7 "Again"

Beast boy-

I was sprawled out on the large couch with Raven tucked beside me. I watched the TV on mute, the subtitles playing on the bottom of the screen.

I looked down at her pale face. Her eyes were shut tight with little hiccups every now and then from her small crying fit earlier in the night.

Small snores left her parted lips, I felt a smile escape my own.

I absently watched the screen, letting my hand rest on her back. A warm blanket was draped over us and I cuddled more beneath it as well as letting Rae get a big chunk of blanket.

"She looks beautiful"

 I flinched from the frightfully familiar voice inside my head.

"Go away" I whispered beneath my breath.

"Kiss her Garfield. You know you want too"

I could almost feel his smirk and I focused harder on the screen, trying not to let his talking get to me "I don't" I finally breathed out.

I heard his bitter laughter then his raspy voice spoke "Then I'll kiss her. She's so vulnerable when she's sleeping.."

I felt him trying to bubble to the surface and I tried to force him down "Not again" I gritted through my clenched teeth. I ran my hands though my hair as I felt my nails turn sharper as well as my teeth.

"Stop fighting it."

I felt my hands fall limp down to my sides then my vision blurred.

———————————

Raven-

I felt pressure against my face, so I opened my eyes and saw Beast boy's face close to mine.

As he smiled at me, I knew it wasn't Garfield. He quickly pressed his lips to mine, my eyes widened and I began backing up against the arm of the couch.

"Don't fight"

I whimpered as his lips trailed down my jawline. His hands roamed down my sides and to my hips.

The thick raspy voice let out a satisfied grunt as he pressed his lips harder against my skin.

He looked so much like Garfield..

I forcefully grabbed the back of his head and kissed him just once. Passionately but fierce to get my feelings across. I pretended that in that moment, the one holding me, the one giving me these kisses was my Beast boy.

When I let go a trail of saliva stayed between us until I looked up and saw blackness for eyes. I felt my lip tremble and the Beast's face twisted into something like pain.

"Why love that weak mortal?"

I ran a hand through my messy hair and let out a breath "I don't know"

He took his rough hand and caressed it down my cheek, averting his gaze. Then I heard gasping and my eyes met green eyes.

"Garfield?" My voice came out small.

"What happened?!" He cupped my face looking around everywhere for marks or some evidence of him hurting me.

"You didn't hurt me"

He let out a sigh of relief "Ah thank god"

He plopped backwards onto his back, palming his eyes.

I placed my finger to my lip "Yeah"