Chapter 11 "Innocent Blood"

Beast Boy-

The room was silent, I had just confessed that I was in love with her and she had not a damn thing to say about it.

I waited, maybe she was still trying to process it? Her face was blank as she laid beside me.

I couldn't read her mood, like usual.

"Beast Boy.."

My head shot in her direction as soon as I heard her voice break the awkward silence.

But as fate may have it, someone knocked on my door. "Yeah?" My voice came out aggravated.

"It's Robin, someone's at the door waiting for Raven. I don't know where she is, but if you see her can you pass the message along?"

He shouted through the door.

"Yeah"

I heard a small thanks then footsteps fading away. Raven sat up and grabbed one of my white shirts. "I'm going to borrow this"

I nodded and remained on the bed. She slowly put the shirt over her head than hunted around for a pair of my gym shorts.

"There's some in the top drawer"

She let a small thanks slip out and slipped on a purple pair of gym shorts that had small splotches of paint from last summer still remaining on them.

I liked seeing her in my clothes.

"I'll be back" She assured.

I nodded but as soon as she walked down the hall I slowly followed right behind her.

I hovered just around the corner to the main room where I heard two voices. One was Will and the other, Raven.

"Look I had a great time last night until your friend became extremely rude"

His voice had distain in it and I grimaced.

"I know, I'm sorry about what happened"

He shook his head slowly with a small smile "See I want him to apologize, not you. You've done nothing wrong sweetheart"

I felt my blood boil at the nickname he gave her. So I rounded the corner with a smug grin on my face.

"Oh so your really here for me than?"

Will walked around Raven with a smile mirroring mine. "Yeah actually"

Raven nervously looked between us.

Will cocked his head "Are you mad that I kissed her?" I slit my eyes at him.

Garfield rip his head off.

I clutched my head and looked up at Raven. As if realizing what was happening she began to try to escort Will out. "Maybe we can finish this over Skype or something" She rambled.

"No! I want to deal with this now" Raven refused to let go of his arm.

And he shoved her not so nicely to the floor. "Don't touch me" He snapped.

Raven looked hurt, not physically but emotionally.

Look what he did to our Raven. Are you just going to watch him hurt her?!

"No" I whispered.

Than kill that asshole. His death will be justified.

"He deserves it.."

Yes..

Raven-

I sat on the floor shocked about what Will did. I was about to yell at the asshole when Beast Boy began mumbling to himself.

His eyes were completely black and his teeth sharpened.

"You need to get out of here Will!"

Will stared on at Beast Boy in confusion.

I ran up and pushed him towards the elevator "Go!"

He pushed against me "Not until he apologizes!"

"Stop being stubborn!"

We heard growling coming from behind us and we both slowly turned around.

His eyes were set on Will. The beast was out.

I stood in front of Will and let my dark magic trail on my finger tips, my eyes glowing.

"I don't want to hurt you!"

"Than get out of the way!"

 "You'll hurt him!"

He stepped forward and I heard Will whimper.

"I'll do more than that.."

He let out a loud chuckle and I bit my bottom lip.

"Beast Boy! Stop!"

He continued to move forward.

"I mean it!" I screamed.

My hand was right in his face.

"Do it.." He held amusement in his voice.

"Fuck.." I mumbled and looked down at the ground.

"That's what I thought"

He shoved me out of the way and had his claws out ready to grab Will.

"Get it together" I pinched myself as my hands shook. He's not Beast Boy.

I ran and tackled him straight out the top floor titan tower window.

He growled as I shoved him down and we both slammed into the cement.

I laid on the cement, my vision almost coming back. The beast leaned over me, blood dripped from his head.

Straight above Will stuck his head out the giant gaping hole in the tower "Raven!" He screamed.

I tried to get up but the beast slammed me back down.

"So I know you won't interfere again.." He took his giant foot and hovered above my leg. I tried to move but he stomped as hard as he could. All I heard was a spine chilling crack "Augh!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Much better" He chuckled.

I leaned up and hovered my shaking hands over my now broken leg. I could move it at all. I tried to drag myself to the tower but screamed every time a piece of gravel ended up being dragged underneath.

Will is a asshole but he doesn't deserve to die. And the thought of innocent blood on Garfield's hands.. well he would never forgive himself.

"Stop! Please!" I screamed helplessly down on the cement. Tears on my dirty cheeks. My voice was raw from all the screaming I had been doing. I couldn't fly from the stress and the pain blocking my concentration.

I saw The beast climbing the side of the tower and jumped into the hole. I heard Will's violent screams then silence.