Chapter 1. Sick

Raven pov-

Robin and Starfire headed to there meeting with the manager while cyborg concentrated on fixing the towers security power box. Recently it had been not functioning correctly.  I walked slowly down the hallway passing my room along the way. I won't lie, I contemplated just going back to being solitary in my dark room but robins words echoed in my sub conscious.

Beast boy would do the same and even though I didn't act like it , he was my friend as I to him.

I left a longing glance to my door and stopped in front of beast boys. I raised my fist and knocked gently. "Hey beast boy? You in there?"

There was a long line of silence until a huge crash was heard on the other side. My eyes widened and I forcibly pryed the metal door open.

"Beast boy?! Are you okay?"
The room was dark and I stayed in my fighting stance, calming my breathing so I can let my ears scan for any small subtle noises.

I heard a small crack and a growl. I squinted my eyes into the darkness of the room. The light from the hall way ended a foot in front of me, leaving his room in total darkness. I slowly inched forward.

"Beast boy" I said sternly. If this was a prank I was highly unamused but I don't think he would go this far for a ignorant prank.

"Stop" the voice made the hairs on my neck stand and I felt my powers burning the end of my fingertips itching to fire the intruder. My entire body was pumped with adrenaline and on high alert from the foreigness of the situation.

"Where's beast boy?" Had something happened to him? Had this figure hurt him? I felt my eyes slightly tearing up, I Scrunched my face up in disgust from my public display of weakness in front of an intruder. If he was even watching me. I couldn't tell since my eyes still had not adjusted to the dark.

"Raven just go" the way my name rolled off this figures tongue was familiar in a werid sense. This intruder was beast boy, I know it. But why does he sound so different . Why won't he leave the company of the darkness.

"Why won't you let me see you?"

My hands slowly fell to my sides and slid underneath the safety of my long cloak. "Doesn't matter just go.."
He sounded pained, I kept thinking over what could be happening but I couldn't come up with an answer.

"Are you sick? I'm here to help out if you want" I walked further into the darkness and the growl deepened.
"Go away!" His yell echoed off the green wallpapered walls of his room and made me visibly flinch.

"Right.. I'll be leaving then.." I averted my gaze to the floor and walked slowly out of his room , letting his door slide shut, where I heard loud bangs as soon as it shut. He yelled and his growls vibrated the metal door.

I slid to the ground next to it and sat there for what felt like hours. Even though I was slightly offended by the way he treated me, I wasn't going to leave him when he was acting this out of character. I rested my cheek on my knees and let my cloak wrap itself around my huddled body.

The noises calmed down and so did my breathing as I fell into a small peaceful nap. The stress leaving my body when the last thing I saw was a normal beast boy staring down at me with a guilt ridden expression.