Chapter. 15 "Make you see"

Cyborg-

I was in our basement, the beast facing me, our faces both dirty and bleeding. All you could hear in the room was heavy breathing as we stared each other down.

Robin and Starfire showed up not a second later "Cyborg were here to help-"

I raised a hand "No, I want this to stay between the two of us, go"

Robin stood staring out, he hesitated but pulled on Starfire's wrist and exited the room.

"Yes it's much easier to kill you without other people to intervene but it's less fun without an audience"

His eyes glowed a dark red and I took a defensive stand "You need to snap out of it Beast Boy!"

The Beast held his head and his eyes grew normal "You kissed Raven" Came out a hissed response.

I rolled my eyes. "I didn't want to, but I did, yes. I had to! To make you see what you've become" I darted at him and yanked him by the back of the neck and shoved his face towards a mirror.

His body began to morph back to normal as he shook "This is what Raven see's now..i don't know if you actually love her or If it's the Beast that's making you say it but she's scared. You've hurt her, no the Beast has hurt her, the only enemy here is that thing.Don't let it take you like that, make you into something your not"

Beast boy's eyes teared up "But he's so strong...its so much easier to just let him do what he wants"

He looked up at me and I shook my head "But at what price"

He looked back at the ground and I saw small dots of water hit the cement as his body shook with sobs, I rubbed his back and told him the cliché thing that everything was going to be alright. He was strong and somewhere in my heart I knew that what I said was true.