CHAPTER 4 General's Territory

Previously on Thanatos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wind starts blowing and I felt wet in my cheeks. I touched my cheeks. I was crying.

I try going near the cliff. Trying to look down.

But before I could reach. Freedmen pulled me towards him and started dragging me...

what is wrong with Mount zipon? NO what is wrong with this kingdom? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He holds my hands so tight. I'm sure it will leave a mark tomorrow. But that doesn't pain me. My body feels numb my brain has stopped working. He drags me towards the cart as all the people are already sited. Pushes me inside. I take the very end seat of cart near the door. 

My brain is replaying the same scene. 

How could she jump from a high cliff. Why......we just started talking. We could've became friend. Is Mount Zipon that horrid place. My tears were uncontrollable. I never knew I could cry so much, never in my life I have cried so much.  She was not my family nor my friend but still I cry for her.

I have a lump of tears in my eyes. Nothing seems right from here on and the saddest part is no one in the chart is talking. All seems to think I was the reason for her suicide.

I feel alone yet again. it feels the same when my father and mother were killed in front of my eyes. I was five at that time its been thirteen years I'm eighteen Now. But the wounds are still fresh. I was the reason for their death and it seems i'm the reason for her death too. 

One thing I Know for sure is I'm headed towards Death. 

We have crossed different forest some forest are green and dense while some are completely orange including it's bark to it's fruits and flowers. While the most catchy one is the forest with silver trees it is the most silent forest I have ever come across with, I could hear my heartbeat clearly and can hear the heartbeat of the fellow sitting near me.

That's what is killing me silence. This silence is like a knife pointed right in front of my heart and piercing through my skin.

Though we are sitting near just a few centimetres away. It's seems to me like I'm the farthest one. Everybody seems to distance themselves from me. And I Know why!! I'm already a sinner in their eyes.

Was it my fault I guess YES.....

 5 Hours later 

The chart Came to halt. I peeped through the window to see a huge door made of metal with the symbol of Dove in the centre.

Why Dove though Dove symbolise peace and according to the definition from the girl and Colonel this place is far from peace.. what I've gotten myself into.

The door is heavily build that it needed 7 people to push it to open. Slowly the door started to open making metal cracking sound. Painful to ear.

The soilder walks out of gate.

The soldier here are dressed differently compare to Kingdom of Aurum's soldiers. They are less armed none of them are wearing helmets nor holding a sword. But in there waist they are wearing the Belt of truth which states their loyalty to his land. All the men here are thickly muscled. Not to mention they are huge, both in build and height. Their presence itself is intimating. 

One of the soldier opened the chart door. Letting the late summer sun to strike my face. Slowly I get down. My body is shivering for no reason my heart is beating in unmatchable beat. If I say I'm sacred it will be an under statement I'm terrified. their presence everything is scary. I'm on the Verge of crying.