CHAPTER 5-Lady Kan

Previously on Thanatos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looks straight into my eyes and I freeze. Her gaze is intense.Now she slowly starts walking towards me. She speaks with dim voice but is clear in every word.

"Remove all your clothes and lay down on the Cot"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She walked passed me and lifted a medium size wooden box rubbed the surface of the box with a rug. She was in the process of searching something when she looked at me and said.
"I don't have all day for you, it would be helpful if you could co-operate a little"

I stayed quiet, I have never been Naked in front of anyone not even in front of Palsi who I consider my close friend. It's so embarrassing and awkward though she is old lady but still. Let's say I'm overly shy.

Lady Kan takes a deep breaths. Feels like she is already tired.I should not make a higher up angry but here I'm exactly doing that.

Before she could further speak I interrupted her "I'm shy. I have never been aa....a.n....k...d before in front of anyone" I speak leaving the important words aside. I am such a fool she is 40 years old its obvious she might hears less. With this nervousness I don't think I can speak again. So I stay quiet looking at my feets. If staring could make holes I could have made hole reaching the core of this planet.

"I know that, for a young girl like you.being shy is earthly" she stops and smiles at me.

"But this need to be done young lady. Master Ares commands " she tells me sincerely. I,m still not ready for this but my heart is bound to her peaceful presence. she sense my hesitation.

"That's the reason Lord Ares sent you here. Another way you could have gone to Healer for the checkups. Like all the newly workers" she says and takes two deep breaths. This whole time I'm looking down at my feet

"Come on, hurry up it won't take long" she says and I'm still not ready to show her my body.

Lady Kan sighs

"In this rate I would have to call the guards to tie to up for the checkup" She says "And yes they will be here till the entire process is completed " Now she is threatening me. Now her voice holds the power. So I do what she says.

I started removing my brown top and my long tunic which is tied with rope in the waist to protect from falling. Then I stopped.

"Remove your undercover clothing and lay on your back and spread your legs and hold your ankle with your hands" I take deep breaths.

"I......aa.....that" Speak Zoe speak have some courage. She is women like you. Ask her what is she trying to do. At last it's your body.

After scolding myself for splits seconds. I decided to stay quiet again. sighs

Can't people understand the silence. I don't think I can question her. If you are thinking I'm a fool. Just to let you know I'am.

"Ready" Lady Kan walks passed me and is already ready for whatsoever she is trying to do. Enthusiastic indeed

I lay down on the Cot. She signs and the next things I knew was she removed my undercover which covered my private and threw it down.

"Hold your ankle" I do not daring to open my eyes.

"Spread a little more" Lady Kan says.

I have never felt so embarrassed in my entire life before. Undressed completely in front of an old lady. I don't know what she did but she puts something inside me and without even knowing she tells me to get up and get dressed. After I get dressed, She hands me a jar full of herbs slightly grey in colour.