Chapter 17-Wife

10,000s Reads... I'm so so grateful to you all 🥰❤️❤️ sending Love bites 😘😚😅

Previously on Thanatos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want them urgently " I say my words lynching fear as I end, I see him gulp his own Saliva.

"They will be he..re yo..ur Highness...before sun do..wn" He replies stammering in fearful state not making eyes contact with me. The beauty of Power

I turn my heels some work are still undone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoe Pov.

I can't believe I was played again he seriously got ways with everything. "Why is nature so unfair" I mumble slowly.

"What has nature got to do with your medication" I hear him question his musical voice making me blush I snuck closer in his chest. We have come far away from Adlarzd cottage and General has been tricking me on everything or say I'm a fool to fall in all of his tricks.

I did not wanted to take medicine as I would feel drowsy with them but the pain in my chest was unbearable. I still haven't shared the incident with him neither did he pester on telling him and it's good that way. What I know for sure is, if he wants to know the truth' he will receive it without my need or help.

"I was talking about you" I say in his chest in response I get soft chuckle. Next I knew my eyes were trying hard to stay open but the herbs were taking action. I slept on the most dangerous man's chest who is famous for his rude and killing personality.

~

I open my eyes due to loud chattering. I try to get up only to be helped by of the royal maid. What? What is going on here? Why am I here? Where is general? I was on Audax? Audax? Where is he? Am I in palace again? So many questions were dancing in my head but no one was there to answer my questions.

I wanted to ask the maid but she was far too busy arranging some things and placing them in order.
"H..m who are you?" I asked her kindly clearing my throat.

"I'm your personal maid to assist you madam" she says smiling. She seems like a kind person. She quickly pours water in an glass and give it to me. This is a dream I pledge there's no way I am back in palace. Can sleeping export you to places.

"What is your name?" I ask her my voice little rough.

"Fern" she replies gracefully. Why do I feel she got more manners then me and she is beautiful too. Yes, she would be beautiful she works inside palace for Nature's sake. Zoe calm your senses.

"Do you know why I am here?" I ask her politely. She nods her head in no. I get up from the bed which was unbearable bouncy and soft as I put my feet down Fern rushes and stands in front of me blocking me from moving.

"General has strictly warned to not let you out of the bed madam. Please lay down" If this is some kind of joke then seriously i would forget her gracefulness and hit her.

"No, I'm sorry Fern but I can't just lay down I want to see General" I say her directly. Yes I needed to see him I had so many questions which only he could answer.

At that time the door brust open to reveal both General and Master Ares walking inside and I have never felt so conscious in my entire life before. Four pairs of blues eyes drilling inside me was not something I was familiar with.
Before our conversation could start Fern bowed in front of General and took her leave, after she left I felt like I was standing naked in a deserted island.