Chapter 11-Concubine meet

OMG 1000s Reads Thank You So Much🤗❤️

Previously on Thanatos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard Finny grasped in worry.

"We need to go" Finny said in hurry trying fast to Crawl under the fence.

"Why?" I asked in desperation.

"I think General saw us" He said worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoe POV

We were about to exit Grenade vells when suddenly my conscious mind remembered that this is General's Territory there's no point of hiding. "Why are we running? We cannot run from General" I tell Finny taking deep breath due to running.

"Still It's punishable to hide and observe General when he is training. It is strictly prohibited to see Concubine's meet training because it brings many powerful kingdom in one place. They can doubt us thinking of us as Spy" Finny says rather panicked while dusting the dirt from his clothes. He does seems reasonable. Not to forget Master Ares will surely doubt us as spies.

Finny is right. For this time let's take his words seriously. So they are training for Concubine's meet. I remember Concubine's meet in Aurum we use to have loads of work. As Our queen expects everything perfect with no room for mistake. Not to forget colonel barking to finish the work before sun down.

Concubine's meet generally takes inside the palace. Outsiders are highly prohibited. Earlier decades ago for Concubine's Meet all the poor peasants would send their son's and daughter to palace thinking their lives would become easy as compared to living' outside the palace.

But after our Queen Coronation only the noblemen and Royal Household families started taking Part in the Concubine's meet. As the Concubine's meet changed to trade power to make their kingdom Powerful. Knowing if they pair up with Aurum's they will be in safe place. As General never back-stabs his promised vows.

Some year's back when Aurum's was not in stable place due to lack of soldier as well Aurum's economic were in loss. General seems to take the position and made quick recovery and our Kingdom became stable in all the sectors. People says that time there were some kingdom who helped General and General promised them to always be loyal to them. The names of those kingdom are not declared.

Seeing the quick gain of stability of our Kingdom lots of kingdom extended their hands of friendship but General kindly rejected their offer. Our Queen didn't wanted to lose their friendship she send them message. "only to allow Royals and noblemen to Concubine's meet". What to say this was kind of there deal. I don't know if all of these are correct, this is just my observation from living in this kingdom. Because this is how it works.

That's the basic reason I don't like these officials. Why? As none of them are living a good life all of them are tied with their own-self, they make their own set of laws which they themselves fails to follow. They Divide people and Label them while they keep the best place for themselves. They take all the appreciation for all the ceremonies while we works till our flesh bleed. The poorer gets poor while the richer becomes rich.

Will there be a world were people would be appreciated for who they are. Not by judgement, Not by looks Not by their social holdings and not by their birth in poor family. I deeply sighs at my own thought.

As we were standing, well I was standing and Finny being himself was playing with an ant on the ground he was blocking his path but the Ant was not giving up and finding new path to move. Ant intriguing Finny.