Chapter 16-Impatient

Power is neither Good nor Evil. But it's Users makes it so..
                                                                             £Erin Hunter

Previously on Thanatos.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If this is how cunning this man is then I don't fit in his world. Welcome to his world where his words have hidden motive behind them. If an different male would have asked me this I would take him as being considerate for me but not him.

It was like he stabbed me with my own words and I had no clue until my blood was completely dried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Queen Pov.

How?

How ??

How easily he ruined all my handwork. If he is thinking he could get away with all these easily then he is certainly wrong. I will not let you free beyond the lease General. I rub my temple in frustration.

Wasn't I helping him to find his suitable bride. We could reunited with the Other kingdom which could be in favor of Aurum but No he always intended to do on his own. I am the one he should follow. Disrespecting me in front of my people.

SMASH

I unconsciously throw the ancestral antique from Zeran Kingdom it hit the wall hardly breaking it into halves. I remember the king of Zeran submitting his possession to me in order to protect his position and Kingdom. Which General successfully overpowered it. Now Kingdom Zeran is ruled by General's law. Monster

"Noo" I rub my temple in experation I need to calm my senses in order to block his senses. My anger is not going to work in this situation. Before he think something I need to hammer it to stop and I exactly know where to hammer.

I walk out from my chamber going towards the throne room. Palace guards walking behind me slowly all the ministries joining behind me. I feel the cold freeze run through my body which makes me hug my body for heat. I see the large window of Palace designed with crystal glasses near me and walk closer to it. Aurum's beauty unfolded before me but today this beauty looks cold and distant.

"Your highness, today Aurum has the warm and peaceful wheather" He said making me feel miserable. I turned to face him and he had no fear in his eyes which taunted me.

"Is it? Minister Azea" I ask him in questioning tone inorder for him to change his answer.

"Yes your highness, it does feels warm" He said those words with so much happiness like a trapped bird made his first freedom fly.

Why? Am the only one who is feeling cold.

I turn my heels and walk as I reach the throne room. Guards open the door for me and insides sits the man whom I despise a lot. The one who makes my blood turn blue. He is the sole reason for all this happenings. If only he would control his desires.

As soon as he spots me he laughs historically making my ministers to stop in their place in confusion. How I wish to finish this human he is the main and only reason for all of my sufferings.

"Welcome..." He stops and give me an disapproving glare.

"Every body rise here comes the great ruler whose words have no values in her own kingdom" He says those words  taunting me. But his words had no effect on me.

He walks down the throne carefully carrying himself as his right hand is paralyzed and he has been lossing his weight deliberately. I wonder why nature is giving him mercy he should have been taken by now.

He comes down and spit on the ground in front of my eyes. Royal guards remove their swords and place it near his neck waiting for my command to take action. None can disrespect the Queen I held my head high giving no reaction to his cheap action. I needed to show who is in power here.

"At ease" I give them command. Guards remove their swords and place it back in their vast.

"I feel pathetic for you" He hisses at my face. I stand firm on my ground not allowing his words to break my fortress. Is this the man I married to?

"All Leave" He announces to everyone but my guards don't make any move.

"Follow your King" I say as all Leave after my command.

"You need to rest King" I say walking past him towards my throne. I dust out his presence and take my seat. He glares at me with so much hatred but nothing affects me.

"You are in sitting in someone's else place" with this said he smirked in my direction and walks out slowly. Leaving me alone. Silence is the only company with me here. The adrenaline boiling inside me wanted to come out and it did.

"I AM THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS THRONE " I shout at the top of my lungs. This throne rightfully belong to me I am the sole heir of this kingdom.

"This kingdom is MINE" I laugh hesterically and I will not let any one take this away from me.

"Croix" I call his name he has been my Assassin for past year and the good thing about him is he never failed me like a loyal dog he is.

I hear light rumbling on the roof like a bird walking and see a huge bulky muscular man enter inside through the halls window his entire body covered in Black clothes. He is professionally trained to drain anyone's blood let that be any creatures on this universe.

"Greetings to you my highness" He greets and kneel down and bows his head infront of me.

"You have got a task" I say to him as his ears alerts wanting to here the details. Impatient as always. When I don't give him his answers. He stays rigid on his position.

"An eagle with an flower" I say my lips curling at my ends.

"I will not disappoint you" With this said he gets up from his position and ask my permission to leave. I need to prepare a back-up to cover him up. Some weeds need to be plucked before it wraps the plants and kills it. I'm a good farmer.

I get up from my throne and look one last time an joyous smiles form in my face and walk down I reach the front I see all my minsters waiting for me like lost pups. As they spots me they halt in their place.

"You all are dismissed for today" I say

"Colonel, not you" He stops in his place as all leaves the area. After everyone is gone.

"At your service your Highness" He says in obedience which impresses me the most. That's how I wanted to see my people always ready at my service. But not all the grains grow straight.

"Send a urgent investigatory meeting to Mount Zipon stating the violation of Aurum 78B code" I tell him looking deep in his eyes so he understands the intensity of this case.

"I want them urgently " I say my words lynching fear as I end, I see him gulp his own Saliva.

"They will be he..re yo..ur Highness...before sun do..wn" He replies stammering in fearful state not making eyes contact with me. The beauty of Power

I turn my heels some work are still undone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for late update 😔 I was kinda of busy.

It's 1255 words by the way in case you were wondering.