Secretly Dating

Relationship Status: Dating

[This takes place when the gAang is on Ember Island. Zuko and Sokka have secretly started a relationship after they got back from the Boiling Rock]

Sokka's POV:

I panted as I felt my boyfriend's lips against my neck, sucking and licking as he made marks all the way down.

It was something we did every night. He would sneak into my room and we would make out. Sometimes more.

He slowly moved his hand down my chest, near my man-hood. I bit my lip, excited for what was about to happen when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

Zuko's eyes widened. He quickly moved away from me and put his shirt on. I fixed my pants and threw my shirt on as well. He got off the bed and I walked to the door.

"Hello? Open up!" A voice said, a voice that belonged to Toph.

I opened the door. Toph immediately walked in. "Hey, you need to-" She froze when she felt movement. "Is that Zuko? Why is Zuko in your room at this hour?

I was about to say something when Zuko spoke up. "Some nights neither of us can sleep so we chill in eachothers rooms and talk." He said with a calm, honest sounding voice.

Toph shrugged, "Okaay. Anyways, Suki keeps crying in her bedroom. I can hear it. Katara is comforting her and Aang is trying to as well. It's not letting me sleep."

I raised my eyebrow, "And I have to help because?" Toph groaned, "Because she's crying over you Sokka." She pointed to me while her eyes were still facing the floor.

Me? Why me? I didn't do anything to Suki. Except..

Oh.

"You dumped her because you were" she did quotes, "Too busy for a relationship." Zuko looked at me. He's eyes said really?

I sighed, "Yeah. I did. Okay. Sorry. But- uhm.. To be honest, I'm not even attracted to Suki anymore."

Toph looked up, "Oh.. Yeah you better fix this mess now then." Zuko nodded in agreement acting as if he wasn't just about to fuck me 5 minutes ago.

This time it was my turn to groan. "Ugh.. What should I do then?" I asked Toph. She shrugged, "Anything but telling her you have a thing for Zuko."

We both froze. Shit. What. How-

"How did you.." The fire prince began to say. Toph smirked at him, "I'm blind, not deaf. Plus, I heard Sokka."

I quickly covered my face. Ugh.

"Anyways, talk to Suki tomorrow and she better listen or everyone will know you two are a thinggg." The young earthbender said as she walked out to door.

Zuko turned to me, I looked at him. His eyes glowing brightly as the moon shined through the window. I sighed and layed down on the bed, he layed next to me.

"Just stay tonight." I mumbled, "They're all gonna be finding out soon anyways. There's no way I'll be able to talk to Suki and get her to listen to me."

~~~
The next day
~~~

Zuko and I walked downstairs. Everyone was eating outside so we headed there. Toph started to smirk when she heard us walk out. Suki wasn't there.

"Where's Suki?" I asked, looking around. Zuko already sat down next to Aang and began to eat.

Katara rolled her eyes at me, "Oh I dunno. Crying because of you, maybe?!" She shouted, flinging her arms in the air. I sighed.