Secretly Dating Part 2

Relationship Status: Dating

Sokka's POV:

You.. Like Zuko?"

I turned to the voice.

Suki.

I wanted to speak but I couldn't. I don't think any of us could. We all just looked down at the floor or up at Suki. She continued to stand there, her eyes filling up with tears.

"Why..you left me for Zuko.." She crossed her arms up against her chest. "That's why things were so weird on the Boiling Rock..you had a thing for him." She looked down.

"I'm sorry." I finally said, then I stood up. "Can we talk about this somewhere else?" I asked. She nodded and followed me in the house.

Zuko's POV:

And now they were gone..

Aang looked up at me. "Hey, congrats Zuko. I really didn't expect that but I'm happy for you."

I smiled at him, "Thank you."

Katara sighed. "I don't really know what to think. I mean I thinks it's obvious I'm not a fan of you and I'm still upset...but congrats."

I nodded at her.

Toph then spoke up, "Hey guess what guys. Sokka is sub."

"I didn't need to know that!!!" Katara shouted at Toph.

Sokka's POV:

Suki and I went into the kitchen to talk. She leaned against the counter looking down while I stood across from her.

"Listen.." I sighed, "I'm sorry. I really am. I just couldn't stay in a realshionship with you while I knew I liked Zuko. It would be wrong. Before things got farther I had to end things with you.." I looked at her.

She frowned and whiped her eyes. "How long were you and Zuko.. doing stuff before we broke up."

I raised an eyebrow. "What? Oh no, no, no. We didn't do anything like.. that. I promise." She slolwy nodded.

"Okay. I believe you." She started walking out but I grabbed her arm. "I hope we can still be friends though." I said to her. She looked at me with sad eyes but forced a smile with a nod. I let go of her arm as she walked away back outside.

I watched leave. I decided to grab a snack so she would have a second with the gAang alone before I headed out.

Zuko's POV:

Suki soon walked out alone. She sat down next to Katara who right away began asking her questions like: 'What did he say, was he nice, are you two friends again, etc'

Suki answered shortly or shrugged. I felt sorta bad. I was never close to her because of obvious reasons, but I still knew she was a good person.

I almost felt bad for fucking her ex.

Almost.

Sokka later walked out, he sat down next to me. "So like.." Aang said, trying to start a conversation. Everyone just looked at him.
He nervous chuckled before looking down.

"Come on Aang. You and I need to work on your firebending." I said, breaking the silence. Aang nodded and followed me.

I figured once I left it would be easier to have a conversation. I mean, I was the one Sokka left Suki for. A bit akaward if you ask me.

I started training Aang, he still needed a lot of work but did well over all. We bended for a good 40 minutes before agreeing on a break.

"So.. Is it cool dating Sokka?" Aang asked me. I slolwy turned to him, "What."

"How is it dating him? Is he still annoying or is he nicer to you?" He asked, taking a sip of water after.

I shrugged, "He's nice sometimes. Still annoying." I grinned at the thought of him then took a sip of my own water.

Aang slolwy nodded, "Okayyy. So if you two were to get married, and I got married to Katara.. We would be related in a way." He smiled his stupid kid smile. I rolled my eyes, "I don't wanna think about that. I'm only 16."

Aang shrugged at me, "And I'm only 12." I gave him a weird look.

"I always forget how young you are.." I said. Aang laughed.

---

Sorry this was shorter.. Haha.