Platonic (Jk) Boyfriend

A/N: Aghh.... I'm back! Sorry for not ever posting but in my defence ao3 is so much better. BUT HERE YOU GO!!!

As Sokka walked the halls of the palace, there were only two things on his mind.

1. Where was Zuko?

And 2. Scratch that he's over working himself, I know where he is.

Living in The Fire Nation wasn't something he necessarily expected to do. He planned on living in his home tribe, becoming the chief and marrying someone. All by at least thirty. But he was twenty four now and it didn't seem like that was happening anytime soon.

For starters, he was the ambassador for The Fire Nation and he hasn't been to The Southern Water Tribe in a year or so. And while yeah he misses home, he has duties here.

Like making sure The fucking Fire Lord sleeps. Which, just like to popular belief, isn't a very easy job. Zuko never fucking listens and he never fucking sleeps.

Which is why Sokka came across Zuko, passed out in his office with his hair fallen out of his top knot and his robes a mess on his body.

Sokka sighed and walked over to Zuko "Zu? Wake up. It's so late right now." He shook the older man a bit, resulting in a low grumble from the fire-bender. "Yes, I know. I also hate waking up. But your room is down the hall. Fall asleep there like a normal person." Sokka huffed.

"Ngh..." Zuko blinked his eyes open, bringing his hand up to rub the sleepiness away. "Sokka?"

"That's my name, don't ware it out." He teased.

"What time is it?" Zuko asked with a yawn. Sokka looked over at the clock on the wall and made a face.

"It's 2am." He turned back to Zuko who was now running a hand down his face.

"Fuck. I need to finish this paper by the morning." He said before picking up his pen to continue working on the contract.

"Uh, no. You need to sleep." Sokka then easily took the pen out of the other's hand, getting a small half-hearted complain in response.

"You can do this as soon as you wake up. But right now you are going to bed, mister." Sokka then grabbed the back up Zuko's chair, spinning it around just enough that he could easily push him up and out of it.

"Sokka I don't need you to-"

"-tell you what to do. Blah, blah. Yeah I know. You've said this a thousand times, darling." Sokka teased as he proceeded to push Zuko out of his office.

"Seriously. I'm a grown man. I don't-"

"You're a grown man with depression and daddy issues sprinkled with insomnia." Sokka gave the back of his head an unimpressed look as they made their way to Zuko's bedroom door. Sokka pulled it open and pushed him inside.

"What..." Zuko mumbled tiredly as he watched Sokka dig through his drawers to find his sleeping attire. He eventually found it and threw it at Zuko who just barley caught them.

"Change into that." Sokka then raised an eyebrow, "And don't even try to act modest. I've bathed you before."

Zuko huffed out a small complaint but did change right there in front of Sokka. The two men were very, very close and over the years small things like nudity didn't bother them.

Okay. They didn't bother them too much.

After Zuko changed out of his Fire Lord clothes, he allowed Sokka to drag him into his bed, allowed him to tuck him into the covers, and allowed him to kiss him lightly on the forehead before turning the lights off and heading out of the room.