Crush

Relationship Status: Unknown Crushing

[This takes place In between The Boiling Rock and the Southern Raiders]

Sokka's POV:

My head has been all over the place recently. I just can't think straight for the death of me.

Ever since Zuko and I saved my Dad and Suki frkm the Boiling Rock, things have been diffrent..

Zuko has been asking to hang around me more, which I happily obliged. But, my stomach feels so weird around him now. I don't know what it means. It feels like a sort of bug is just crawling around, tickiking me.

I hope it's not something bad because I really do like Zuko...I've just never felt this way before, so I decided to ask Suki. She's my girlfriend and I trust her to not tell the others about my weird issue.

"So.. Do you know what it is?" I said to her after I explained my problem. She just started at me for a few seconds, unable to get out any words.

"Suki..?" I said slowly. She sighed and leaned back on her hands, shaking her head while frowning.

"You seriously don't know..?" She said to me. Her voice had a bit of an annoyed pinch to it. I shrugged, "No.."

She sighed again and moved her hands to her face and covered her eyes. I raised an eyebrow. Did it mean something that bad.

"Sokka.." She said slolwy as she began to pick her head up. She looked at me. "We need to break up."

I panicked internally. What? Why? It didn't make any sense. Was it because of the weird bug stomach issue when I was near Zuko? Was it gross or.. Something. Should I be ashamed?

"What? Why?" I said right away. I sat up straight and looked right at her. She grabbed my hand to show she still cared for me.

"I should've known this would happen.." She rubbed my hands with her own sofly. "The way you two look at eachother.." She smiled a bit but it didn't reach her eyes. "I still care for you.. But.."

I cut her off. "What does this all mean? I'm so confused right now.." I said, mumbling the last sentence.

She let go of my hands. "That's something you need to figure out without my help." She said to me. I looked at her with pure confusion on my eyes. I wanted to cry. I loved her and I had no idea why she was breaking up with me.

Just as she said that, Katara walked over to us. "Hey lovebirds dinner is reaa-" She paused, reading the room. "Oh.. No what happened?"

Suki looked at her, she gave her a type of look that I didn't understand. They both had this weird girl-code thing. It was so stupid but it definitely kept us guys from knowing what they were talking about.

Katara just nodded and Suki gave me one last glance before getting up and walking to the other room. Katara followed her.

I didn't know what to do so I decided to head to the main area for dinner, which was what Katara was originally telling us.

Suki's POV:

"Did he..." Katara asked me slowly, being careful with her word choice. I shook my head at her and looked up. "No I did.."

Katara let out a small gasp then wrapped her arms around me in a comferting hug. I hugged her back, glad to feel the warmth of someone who cared.

"Why Suki?" She asked me. I closed my eyes while we still hugged. "He's in love with Zuko."

That made Katara break the hug. "What? No, you're joking. Right?" She said frantically. I shook my head.

"No, nope. He likes him. He doesn't know it though.. He explained to me how he has.. 'Bugs' crawling in his stomach everytime he sees or talks to Zuko." I sighed and looked Katara in the eyes.