THIRTEEN.

"I'll try and change my ways,
Easy for you to say."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THIS IS PART TWO OF THE DOUBLE UPDATE! MAKE SURE TO READ CHAPTER TWELVE FIRST!!

NADIA'S POV:

I didn't even realise I actually fell asleep until I heard someone slipping into my room and waking me up. Whilst groaning, I lift my head up and look at my clock and I've only been asleep for an hour.

Sleep isn't just sleep anymore, it's an escape from the world; an escape from my pain.

"Hey babe." Jasper says and I perk up, giving him a big hug and a kiss on his mouth.

"W-what are you doing here?" I ask him, stuttering as I am in genuine shock to see him.

"Corey gave me a text to see you, apparently you're not feeling good and he thought that you might feel better seeing me here." He replies in a hushed tone.

Corey asked him to come? That's weird, from what I know he hates Jasper. I didn't particularly want to see Jasper but I suppose I don't have much choice now that he has already made his way over here.

"How was college?" I query and he raises his eyebrows at me. "What?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" He says whilst sliding under my covers with me. I turn on my side so that I am facing him and take in his face. He is looking at me with such an intensity that it's hard to keep eye contact. A knowing smirk spreads in his lips and I punch him lightly in the arm causing him to mock wince. "Ow."

"It wouldn't be ow if you stopped being a prick." I tell him bluntly.

"All I did was ask you a question, Nad." He rolls his eyes at me and tucks a rogue piece of hair behind my ear, which causes me to blush and his eyes light up.

I have an issue. Sex isn't an awkward thing for me, it never has been and has always felt natural. It's moments like this, vulnerable ones, that I have an issue with. Just him simply looking at me will cause me to shiver all over and coil up inside. Sex is fantastic, feelings however are scary as shit.

It doesn't help that Jasper isn't a very cuddly guy. He may be clingy, but his love language is most certainly not physical touch. When he sleeps over we cuddle for like five minutes before he's turning the other way. In his defence, it does get really hot sweaty under there, especially after sex so I don't question it.

"So, what the fuck happened?" He asks again and it's my turn to roll my eyes.

"Nothing," he looks at me knowing I'm full of shit and wants me to explain further so I do. I got into detail about why I decided to go to college, what happened when I got there and the rest.