TWENTY-ONE.

"I was thinkin' about who you are, your delicate point of view,
I was thinkin' about you."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THIS IS PART TWO OF THE DOUBLE UPDATE SO PLEASE READ CHAPTER TWENTY BEFORE THIS ONE!

COREY'S POV:

I've fucked it. I've completely and utterly fucked it.

I'm currently standing outside the ice rink in the rain, continuously running my hands through my hair that's starting to get knotted because of the water.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket over and over so I run to my new car and get in before looking at it as I don't want to get my phone wet. Trying to type out a message when your keyboard is wet is a massive task.

I have many texts of my parents asking if I will still be there, as I'm cutting it short. I have half an hour before I need to be at the meal and I'm half tempted to text them saying I won't be able to make it but I need to be there for my siblings. If I'm not there then my parents will target them, and I'll gladly have a bullseye on my back if it means my parents will throw a dart at me instead.

I send my mum a text telling her I'll be there on time and for her to let dad know as I can't be arsed texting both of them the same thing and another notification comes through my phone.

Willem: Where are you? Logan has this thing at his house this afternoon.

I completely forgot about Logan's plans for today, I need to keep a calendar so I can keep up with everything I swear to god. I'm not usually this unorganised, it's just that my mind has been so distracted lately with the stuff going on with Nadia that it's hard to keep up sometimes.

I text Willem back to tell him I'm sorry I forgot about it and I will make my own way there once the dinner with my parents is complete, if they let me go that is. My family has a monthly get together at the same restaurant, we hire out a table in the back room so we can all talk privately. It's a lunch that my parents wouldn't consider to be big but I would, they invite their parents and siblings, and sometimes their kids tag along too. I don't really get on with my family, I feel much different than them, my brother, Ed and sister, Lily are the only other sane ones in the family tree alongside my grandmother and I.

I'm half tempted to text Nadia and ask her if she's made it home safely, but if she didn't then Willem wouldn't be texting me asking about the get together with the guys since they have each other's locations on. When she left here in a hurry I wanted nothing more than to get straight in my car and follow her but I needed to give her space. Her life is a mess right now, Willem told me something about her and Jasper possibly being on the outs and she has this whole illness thing that no one really knows much about. No one really knows much about anything with that girl, especially the doctors who are supposed to be supporting her.