FOURTY-SEVEN.

"There's nothing you or I can do, so let the stars fall,
'Cause from up here, the sky is my thoughts and we're all so small."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

COREY'S POV:

COREY'S POV:

Training has been a nightmare as Willem isn't here and Jasper has decided that he could turn up late. He comes onto the ice with a frown and looks right at me as he skates right into my shoulder, knocking me off balance slightly.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask him, throwing my arms up in the air as I spin around to face him.

"Misjudged my distance." He shrugs his shoulders, adjusting his hockey gear on his head.

"Bullshit," I spit. "What the fuck was that?"

"Corey, calm down man." Logan says to me in a hushed tone, pulling me back a little.

"Yeah Corey, listen to Logan." Jasper mocks and I am one step away from punching him.

I am worried that I left Nadia all alone at home. She was asleep when I left but she promised me that she would be okay alone for a couple of hours. I love hockey but I want to be back at hers, alone in bed with her. She deserves to have someone there with her, I feel so guilty that I had to leave her which is why I'm in such a bad mood.

I will be back there as soon as I can to help her again.

She practically forced me to go anyway. I told her that I would skip it so I could be there for her if she needed it, as she appeared to be in a lot more pain than usual, but she wouldn't let me and wouldn't stand down.

She is so selfless; she is constantly putting me and others before herself even when she feels as though she is dying inside.

She makes me proud everyday.

"What the fuck is up with you two? We are supposed to be a team." Cole speaks up, apparently taking my role as captain for the day.

I am not being a very good captain right now as my mind is elsewhere and I am so mad at Jasper. He hurt my girl and he lost her for it and so he decides it's a good idea to make it everyone else's problem, when it's his fault and his alone.

"Didn't you hear? Corey is shacking up with Nadia at her house." Jasper speaks out, as if he is revealing some big truth to everyone.

"Okay?" Cole replies bluntly. "What's that got to do with you?"

"Everything." Jasper responds gruffly.

"Didn't you cheat on her with Maddy?" Nathan speaks up and Jasper glares at him until he cowers back, hiding his body behind me slightly. I almost laugh because Nathan is so much bigger than Jasper and yet is still terrified of him. He is a big softie at heart, it's sort of adorable.