Feeding Frenzy

Freddy looked at me and asked me what the next step of my plan is. "Gregory, now that you have the Monty Mystery Mix, what is the next step of your plan?" "Well, the next step is placing the mix somewhere where Chica will find it, but it can't be in a place that has Security Bots or where Monty and Roxy are." I replied. Freddy was thinking about a location where Chica often goes that doesn't have any Security Bots and where the others don't frequently go to while sending encoded information of the next step of my plan to Vanessa. Then he found the ideal location for me to place the Monty Mystery Mix, in the Kitchen.

"Hmm... I would suggest going to the Kitchen, Gregory. Chica goes there more frequently than the others and there are not many Security Bots in that area." A wide grin appeared on my face, the Kitchen was the perfect location for my plan, I remember the last time I entered the Kitchen when I had to make a pizza to distract Chica. "The Kitchen sounds perfect, Freddy! Let's go!"

Suddenly, we heard a growling noise and I placed my hands on my stomach, Freddy was able to piece the situation together, I was hungry. "Gregory, are you feeling hungry?" I looked at Freddy and tried to reassure him that I was ok, "Well, just a little. But it's ok, Freddy, I'm not that hungry." Despite my words, my stomach was saying otherwise, Freddy knew that I needed to be fed before I could save Chica. However, going to the Kitchen right now was a risky move.

Luckily, he knew where he should be able to find food for me that wasn't too far from the Kitchen, Freddy recalled Chica having a small Bakery on the second floor of the Atrium, many wonderful treats are made there, and Chica hardly goes there after hours due to the Bakery not having any pizza-related materials.

"Gregory, there is a Bakery on the second floor of the Atrium that has many tasty treats. We should go there first before you go back into the Kitchen." I looked at Freddy and reluctantly nodded my head, "Maybe you're right, Freddy, I shouldn't start the next part of the plan on an empty stomach." The elevator doors opened and I followed Freddy to the Bakery. 

We climbed down the escalator and made our way to the other side of the second floor, I followed Freddy through a roll-up door that led to a hallway, I was able to see two attractions: Monty Golf and another one that looked similar to a beach

I wanted to see what was down there, but I didn't want to fall behind Freddy, I can always come back and see what that beach area is when Chica was returned to normal. I continued to follow Freddy through the long hallway and passed through another roll-up door, we entered a dark room that had a large metallic structure in the center.