Eyes On The Road

Chica, Monty, and I returned to the Atrium with the repaired S

Chica, Monty, and I returned to the Atrium with the repaired S.T.A.F.F. Bot head with us and Freddy was there to greet us. "Hello, everyone. Did everything go well?" "Things were a little crazy up in the West Arcade. But we got the S.T.A.F.F. Bot head fixed." Monty said pulling the head out of his chest cavity and giving it to Freddy. "That is wonderful news." Freddy said putting the head in his chest cavity, "Oh, by the way, Freddy. The DJ says hello and he wants you to come back to the Dance Floor. He also called you the 'dance master'." I said.

Hearing that title made Freddy feel a little embarrassed and Monty couldn't help but smirk. "Are you ready to go to Roxy Raceway, Superstar?" Freddy asked, I nodded, Freddy then turned his attention to Monty and Chica and asked them if they would like to go too. "Would you two like to come also?" "Of course!" "Sure, why not!" They said, however, by the time all four of us got to the second-floor balcony, we heard Vanessa's voice coming from downstairs, "Where are you, Gregory?"

"Oh, thank goodness, it's Vanessa!" I said in a relaxed tone, if Vanessa knows about how I'm gonna save Roxy, she would be happy to see the whole gang back together again. Chica and Monty looked at each other and came up with an idea. "I am sorry, sweetie. But I am afraid that I will not be joining you in the Roxy Raceway." Chica said, "What do you mean?" I asked, "Chica and I will distract Roxy while you two go on ahead to the Raceway." Monty said.

I was disappointed about Chica and Monty not coming with me and Freddy, but on the other hand, I need more time to set up my plan, and both Chica and Monty were willing to give me some. "Ok, and thank you." I said "No problem, little guy." Monty said, he took Chica's hand and went down the escalator. "We must move quickly, Gregory." Freddy said as he bent down and gestured for me to hop on his back.

I wrapped my arms around Freddy, and he ran off to the Roxy Raceway. Vanessa saw Monty and Chica and stopped them, "Chica! Monty! Have any of you seen Gregory around here?" "I heard a lot of noise comin' from the West Arcade, so I went up there to see if Gregory was ok up there." Monty said, "I accompanied Monty to the West Arcade and we learned that the Security Office locked someone out of the system and the DJ Music Man woke up." Chica said.

"How did he get a Dance Pass?" Vanessa asked before she realized what was going on, 'He's gonna save Roxy now.' "I do not know how he obtained one." Chica said, "Well it doesn't matter now, please get back to make sure he's okay." Vanessa said, "Understood, Officer Vanessa." Monty replied. The Animatronics went their separate ways while Vanessa resumed searching for Gregory. "I need to find him soon." She said to herself.

" She said to herself