The Man Behind The Slaughter

(William Afton's POV)

'She's failed me yet again.' Those were the words going through whatever is left of my mind, Vanny was a useful servant up until now. No, that wouldn't be the right word I would use to describe her, a follower, or rather... a tool. Yes, she was a useful tool until that child severed the connection between me and Vanessa's cloned mind. No matter, now Vanessa's clone is nothing more than a tool who has outlived its usefulness, however, the child whom she had been trying to protect is something else.

I'll admit, that this boy's tenacity is somewhat admirable, but he's long overstayed his welcome at the Pizzaplex and needs to be taken care of now. I'm annoyed that a little pest like this boy has wandered into my base of operations, however, perhaps I can make use of this situation to help me reach my goal. After all, it wouldn't hurt to extract more Remnant from this 'Gregory' child. Yes, more sweet, sweet Remnant has fallen right into my hands.

There's something else about this Gregory boy that has my attention. I couldn't shake the feeling that he sounds familiar to me, I'll need to dwell on that later, right now it's time to put this boy to rest. I placed a hand on a nearby monitor displaying Gregory and Freddy. Suddenly, Freddy began convulsing and his vision was growing purple.

(Gregory's POV)

(Gregory's POV)

I looked up at Freddy in worry and asked what was wrong, "Freddy! What's the matter with you!?" "He is trying... to take... control... stop him!!!" Freddy said in agony. "He?! What is that thing?!" I said looking at a monitor in front of me.

"Oh no..." Vanessa said as she bolted to the control console near the monitor and slammed her hand down on a button. A fire erupted from the floor in the room where William was in and caused minor damage to him, "Ugh!" He shouted. "I know you're in there, you monster! You can no longer digitally clone me! And I refuse to let you digitally clone anyone else!!" Vanessa shouted, however, that didn't seem to faze William and caused him to start laughing.

"Oh, you dear ignorant fool, do you think this will change anything?" Vanessa was taken aback by this and I could only stare in horror at what she was talking to. In the monitor was a withered rabbit-like Animatronic that had dark yellowish-green fur that was tattered and multiple parts of its body were missing, revealing the endoskeleton holding the being together. I could also see ominous purple eyes and what appeared to be burnt skin being exposed from this living nightmare as well.

Freddy was still reeling from the attempted hack from earlier. He could see his vision becoming blue and saw a message flash on his HUD, "Hostile malware detected. Initiating anti-virus protocols. Strengthening system firewall." Freddy could feel a surge of energy run through his systems, he felt his systems firewall being improved, and every trace of the malicious program he felt earlier was being burnt away by the software program, and his firewall blocking more attempts for the program to enter him.

"Hey, what goin' on in here?" Bonnie asked, he saw Vanessa and I crowded around a monitor and Freddy looked as if he just woke up from a shutdown. "Hey! You ok, Freddy?" Bonnie asked Freddy, "Yes. Do not worry about me, Bonnie. I am ok." "What do you mean?" Vanessa asked the abomination on the screen. William chuckled, "Don't think that getting rid of me will change what happened to those you're clone killed."