Does This Look Like The Face of Mercy?

I reached the front entrance with the Animatronics and Vanessa and saw the security shutters were no longer blocking the doors

I reached the front entrance with the Animatronics and Vanessa and saw the security shutters were no longer blocking the doors. 'It's been so long! Now I can get out of here!' I said in my head. "Yes, the doors are open! Let's go!" I shouted excitedly. "No. We can not leave this facility." Freddy said, "W-what do you mean?" I said in a sad tone. "With no recharge station, our batteries wouldn't last long." Bonnie said, "He is right, Gregory. Our batteries would last up to one hour at most before we will need a recharge station." Chica said.

"It's a safety precaution built into our systems, little guy." Monty said. "It's true lad." Foxy said, with Roxy and Sundrop looking down. Freddy bent down to my height and placed a hand on his shoulder. "This is where we must stay. Do not return. It will never be safe. I will miss you." Freddy said in a sad tone, I looked up at Freddy with a gloomy look on my face. "Freddy, if I leave now, nothing will change, will it? There will be more disappearances." Freddy looked at his Superstar (who was me) and began to feel sad as Vanessa began to speak.

"Yeah. I think you might be right." "Gregory, you have a choice to make. The door is open and you can go. Or you can continue to investigate the secrets of the Pizzaplex. I feel there is something else going on besides Vanny." He's right, now there isn't anything stopping me from leaving the Pizzaplex. But if I do decide to leave, there isn't much to return to. I have no family waiting to greet me with open arms and there isn't much at my "home" either.

If I stay, I could still get seriously injured or possibly even die. I still remember what Sarah and Cassidy told me in my dream. The only way to stop Vanny is to complete the 3rd Princess Quest game, but getting to it won't be easy. However, if all of the Animatronics and Vanessa help me distract Vanny in Fazer Blast, then maybe, just maybe, I can finish the game. With a deep breath, I looked Freddy in the eye and gave him my answer.

"Well, we saw her Hideout in Fazer Blast, right? Maybe we could catch her there. If she thinks I escaped, maybe we can surprise her." A large smile appeared on Freddy's face, "Yes! Come. Let us end this!" Freddy said with a strong sense of determination. I turned to the other Animatronics and Vanessa and gave them my answer, "I can't leave yet. Not while Vanny is still on the loose. We know she has a Hideout in Fazer Blast. We can catch her off guard if she thinks I escaped." All of the Animatronics and Vanessa's gloomy looks were replaced with smiles equally large as Freddy's.

"Haha! I like yer thinkin' little guy!" Monty hollered out, "We can get there through the Utility Tunnels." Roxy said pointing to a door, she opened it and walked into the Utility Tunnels with me and the others behind her. 

I turned around and noticed Vanessa wasn't following us and wondered why.

"Hey, Vanessa. Are you gonna come with us?" I asked.

"No, Gregory. You go on ahead while I process everything we heard in the CDs, I'll catch up. Oh, and try not to die, ok?" She answered.

"Ok. I will and wish me luck." I said as I raced to follow the Animatronics.