Hitting Rock Bottom

Chica and I were still falling from the trash compactor to who knows where. Chica lost her hold on me for a moment, but grabbed my arm. Unfortunately, she hit a large metal beam and received some damage. We landed on top of a trash pile and tumbled down. 

We found ourselves in a large, dark underground area filled with garbage

We found ourselves in a large, dark underground area filled with garbage. I got a bruise on my left leg and Chica was mostly intact, her stomach hatch was damaged from the fall and she was unable to open it.

She looked at me to see if I was injured, "Oh my goodness! Are you ok, sweetie? Let me see if you have any injuries." "Oh dear, you have a small bruise. Does it hurt, sweetie?" I looked at Chica and shook my head, "No. It doesn't hurt that much." Chica had so many questions about me running through her processors. But before she could open her beak, Freddy spoke through my Faz-Watch, "Gregory? Can you hear me, Gregory? Are you and Chica ok? Where are you?" Freddy said with worry in his voice, "Freddy! I can hear you. Chica and I are ok, but we fell down the trash chute and we're stuck underground." I responded. That put some of Freddy's concerns at ease, but he has no idea how we could have fallen down the trash chute.

"The trash chute? Oh no. You are in the underground Sewer, all of the trash from the Kitchen's trash compactor falls into that area. You must get out of there quickly." Freddy said, 'The boy's name is Gregory?' Chica thought. She had a feeling that was my name, but she couldn't remember why; her memories of the past two days were corrupted and she doesn't know why. "How do we get out of here, Freddy?" I asked, but before Freddy could answer that, Chica spoke up, "There should be a parking Garage close by that leads to the Loading Docks, we can find a door leading to it down here." "Chica is right." Freddy said.

Hearing about that parking Garage made me feel a little better, "Ok, Freddy. We're going there right now." I said, "Good luck, Superstar. Chica, please help Gregory and be careful down there." Freddy replied, "Of course, Freddy. I'll make sure nothing bad happens to him." Chica said. She still wanted to ask questions about who I was, but she knows that she needs to get me out of this Sewer pronto. Being surrounded by mountains of trash is not a healthy environment for a child like me.

Chica helped me climb up a pile of cement blocks and into a tunnel filled with trash, she picked me up and held me in her arms. "I don't want you to step on something that will hurt you." She said, I realized that Chica has a good point, I might step on a nail and hurt my foot, I stepped on sharp objects in the past and it was one reason why my shoes had a lot of holes in them. Chica jumped down and climbed up another platform on the other side of the tunnel and went through a door, we entered a room that was lit by a few lights strung along the walls. We saw a charge box on the wall and a large fence blocking our way, Chica tried to open it, but it was locked.

"Is there any way for us to unlock the gate, Chica?" I asked, Chica looked at the gate again before responding, "There should be a generator nearby that will open the door." She pointed to a cable running into a tunnel and continued, "If we follow that cable, we can find it." She walked into the tunnel, following the cable past piles of trash and entered a room that was lit up by flickering purple lights and had a few broken Parts and Service bins.